Sunday 20 May 2007

iT's doNe!! Alhamdulillah :D

It's TWO WHOLE DAYS after the 17th!! I'm FINALLY DONE with my final exams!! Alhamdulillah. *fiuuuhh* (green symbolizes happiness for me!)

Last paper was Geometry and it wasn't helpful that everyone around me were excited and couldn't be bothered anymore bout last-minute-cramming-outside-the-examination-hall!!
OH DEAR.... *sigh* I need motivation!!! "You, you and you! Not helping you three! David,Anh and Gaj" :) heee! (just kidding!)...Sophia would be more helpful in this case! :D

The next annoying part was when during exam...I accidentally pushed my paper to the side of the table... and it got scrumpled! eeeek!!! I lose motivation when I see crumpled or non-straight-nicely-laid papers! STRESS!!!!hahaha....
it's...it's...a sign of Obsessive-compulsive disorder man!! Tak suke nye,and so...I was a lil agitated. "eeee...lebih lebih la Alia ni!", now that's self annoyance! I requested for an extra pice of answer booklet and continued afterwards....Wasted berape tu? 3 minutes? I think so! heee! *grins*




Paper was alright, it was quite nice to me, but not fully coz of this one part in the last question, bout 3 dimensional reflection 3X3 matrix that rotates and pass through the origin! HUH? "Ape dia nak ni?". Ask directly kan makes life simpler and sweeter! Sheeesh... And then...4.30 pm! I'm DONE!! :D

Went to bankside straightaway after that to surprise Faezah with a birthday celebration! Her face was PRICELESS but a lil slow sikit ler...Faezah Faezah...less blur a year ahead k hun!!! and I'm so haaaapppiieee the surprise jadi!! *all smiles* Thanks a million plan partner, Alee! After that it was just cakes and food and no studying for us eventhough the LSE peeps had a paper the next day!

Then, left early to allow Faezah who was still stuck at problem 8 quiz 1 on her revision. We HAD TO!! She was not moving to the next question and she ade paper the next day!...hahaha :) Afterwards, it was just me, and music and the ample time I had. I LIKE!
RELAXING! Promised Phoebe I'd be online at 9 but got back at half past....uh oh! The night was just nice, accompanied Phoebe with her anatomy (eh ke IP?), music, Facebook...(huh? Tak addict please Iedil, eh Bidel) and getting online bullying from Shahmeen and Mad! grrrr.....But it was still just as great if not better! *smiles wide*

The next day...I woke up at....No ler, tak lambat pun bangun! Woke up at 7 and did so many things after that! From running to the High Comm, to Barclays, then the accommodation office and after that the tuition fees admin and finally the very serious-with-loads-of-good-laughs Msoc meeting. how bout this? A new shirt with Rukunegara imprinted at the back! Any takers? hehehe......*pants pants*... Giler ape? hahahaha...Had to make sure everything's settled since I'm leaving the UK soon! Not that there is much to do in London unless you've got loads of pounds to spare, balik rumah ade 24 hours mamak! heeee! :)


As evening falls, went over to Basyar's afterwards and hey dah lama giler tak jumpa everyone! Gave Hana a shock by popping my head at the kitchen window and spent time with Hana and Iedil whilst the rest were orchestrating in the room, tido! Had Hana's yummylicious Tomyam bihun for dinner and I think it had something in it la, serioousss, tak tipu!!...that really got Iedil and Lomon extra hyper and in the jittery rugby mood and in no time they were doing the Hakka dance! HEH? macam yang ALL BLACKS rugby players buat kat tengah tengah padang tu! hah...bayangkan la. "Gambate! Gambate!...hei! hei" (quite similar to how it's supposed to actually sounds like I think) *rolling on the floor laughing just thinking bout the whole thing*. Btw, they did a malay version too! *laughs even harder* :D

Been a long time since I laughed that much....AWESOMENESS!

At night, it was just chilling out, you tubing weirdly funny old time videos,bubble breakers and AMERICAN IDOL! Amal giler american Idol addict! She knew who was leaving and still take the effort to datang tengok and jadi pengkritik paling mantap whilst singing along with Elliot Yamin! full of expression and feelings tu! (you're funny) hahaha... Isya came along too! :)

Macam lagi hectic je dari exam days, tak ke? Oh well, who cares, I don't! I was looking for 'this day' anyway. More sleep,waking up without feeling panicky and as long as I'm happy :D Swell!

Now...I'm writing this two hours before the kick off between MANCHESTER UNITED and Chelsea :) Really hoping that Man U won't play like crap like the match against Milan the other day! or elsee.....I have faith in Man U!!! :D *twirls and dances in the room whilst singing.....*
Glory, glory, Man United,
Glory, glory, Man United,
Glory, glory, Man United,
As the reds go marching on, on, on.
Just like the
Busby Babes in Days gone by
We'll keep the Red Flags flying high
You've got to see yourself from far and wide
You've got to hear the masses sing with pride
United! Man United!
We're the boys in Red and we're on our way to
Wem-ber-ly
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly
Wem-ber-ly! Wem-ber-ly!
We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-ly
In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty
Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three
And everyone will know just who we are
They'll be singing '
Que Sera Sera'



*claps claps claps*

Kalau kena bantai dengan Chelsea fans...hmmm...I think Hana will be nice enough not to bully me! and if Hana doesn't, Lomon won't either, and since Lomon is Basyar's roommate, Basyar won't either and finally Imran is the third housemate...errr...Imran tak kisah pasal bola pun anyway! See the chain rule there? (eh eh...See what happens? I'm using maths to describe! Sheeesh...) hehehe!....Anyway Still safe! :) COME ON MAN U! *jumps jumps hyper-ly*

So let's hope and pray they win jom!

Anyway exams are over since two days ago and look! I'm back to the hyper cheerful Alia!
Good luck to the rest for the remaining papers! :D


*Walks off and slips into the Man U jersey*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA CHELSEA BEAT MAN U HAHAHAHAHA

Alia Ishak said...

eh jangan kejam please....Tak baik jahat ngan orang..nanti ade balasan baru tau!
hahaha...
Good luck revising btw!

PHOBELINA said...

owh sedihnyer the end result. especially after your roaring reprise of the glory, glory man united song. ahahahahahaha! aik! phoebe's supposed to be studying now! but tak perasan alia got update! itchy itchy to read! heheheeahahahaha!

owh yes! your crumpled papers! i know i know! your notes tak leh kena crumpled! kalo orang pinjam and crumple it alia will sedih! and alia will say 'it's ok'. and then alia will senyap. and then alia's body body will a bit weird for a while. ahahahahahahaha!

sayangness my little weirdo.

love from the other weirdo. xx

Anonymous said...

dont worry...we united stand together!! lose or win! hehehe

Anonymous said...

takpe alia... ferguson sajer jer nak kasi mourinho FA title.. haha taknak pon!!! :P

we'll be back next year for a treble.. no worries!! hehe

btw.. 2nd paper i esok! so :P :P :P sbb u dah habis exam.. heheheeheh

njoy hyper'ing!!

Alia Ishak said...

Hehehe...Yes my Phobelina! Hanya anda dan Shura la yg mengetahui my OCD syndrome! hahahahaha... :D

Yes! We UNITED ALWAYS STAND TOGETHER Khai! Man U is the Bomb!

Natte!! Apu kejam! I wanted to talk to you yesterday, but he was too happy Chelsea won, he didn't wanna pass the phone to you or Yas! Kejam kan! Next year, we shall steal it back! :D Good luck with your paper btw Natte'! In no time you will be done! :)