Tuesday 1 May 2007

Finals...!!!

It's 1st of May!! ...*dum dum dum*...Dooms Day!

From now till the 17th...Hopefully I'll still be the normal cheerful, happy, crazy Alia....Though I doubt it....I did say "hopefully" didn't I? ...tee hee... :D

Anyway, yesterday was a productive day! Though it was a day before the finals...How come tak takut ah?.....I'm pretty sure it's because calculus is not the first paper and music is helping!! :)*listening to my "motivational songs" music playlist*

Studied studied studied the whole day (macam ade glue on the chair....) and the best part was in between breaks, I will always end up talking to Mummy, Pho or Rinee or all three at the same time! I LIKE!!!! :D They make me happy and forget all bout stress! So whilst I crammed all the statistical methods into my tiny and limited capacity kenit brain, they accompanied me the WHOLE DAY! Thanks Mummy, Pho and Rinee! Made yesterday a bearable one and a happy one too in fact though it was just a day away.....


For now.... (counting the hours till the finals...) *scared*
Sheeesh...hopefully I won't get my facts confused and tunggang terbalik later...Banyak sangat testings la Stats ni... Who said maths is just bout calculating and punching in numbers into the calculator?
Thanks for all the luck btw everyone...will be needing them lucky lucks!

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATYANA!!!! You're 19 also dah!! :D Have a great time in Aussie Yana hun!

And to Zwan boy...CONGRATS on receiving the Bank Negara award! ..."ok, now, come to UK cepat, doink! or by the time you come, all of us cousins dah balik Malaysia dah if you lambat!"

Ok dah dah dah...now back to stats and mental training time for me! :) (I love mental training)

Ciao

p/s : Thanks for waking up early and temaning me today Phoebs! means a lot! Piffffff you :)


CAPTURE THE DREAM....Ice Skating, It's all bout the ice.... Maths...It's all bout numbers...SO NOT! *skates away*

2 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*many many kissiewissies*

Unknown said...

you have a blog? hahah.... Cool!!!!

I link you up k?