Friday 4 May 2007

The Simple tHings in LiFe that MaKes me a happy ALia

3 papers down...and...nope...not one more to go...BANYAK LAGI to go! *sob*


So, exam has started...SUMMARY:-
  • Statistical method - It was alright. Tricky but boleh buat la. Just hope that I haven't made really stupid calculation error and have not used the wrong testings :)
  • Calculus 2 - WHOA!! *shrieks*... A KILLER I tell you! *dies*. hehe...Oh well, it was tough to be honest, but I did give it my all, so praying hard it goes ok.

  • Probability Statistics - Hmmm...this one, tricky tricky paper. Macam bukan buat Maths exam je I buat ni...Macam IQ test ade la!! Maths degree...not just bout numbers!

Anyway, first day of exam...was scared and a lil panicky. Hey ye lar...didn't know what to expect! First Uni exam man! 'shheesssh'. Good luck messages came pouring in and the best part was I received them lucky lucks from all 7 of the 'HOODS'. COMPLETED! (you know who you are!!) heeee...Happiest! Tell me bout completeness man! Now that was the nicest thing! :)

PHOEBE....She stays up with me, wakes up early to accompany me, download musics to motivate me, goes crazy with me....EVERYTHING with me!!! My SOURCE OF MOTIVATION EVERYDAY! (it's in GREEN coz it's special!)

I SAYANG YOU!!!



Yesterday, after the KILLER paper, Man U just had to lose la kan? "KARDEVALLEY"! So much for supporting Liverpool the day before...ingatkan boleh la masuk finals with Liverpool. Oh well...Milan was tooooo strong, and played soooo damn well!!! (Man U, buy la Kaka'!!!) Hats off for Milan! As for Man U, win a lot, lose some, that's alright la tu :) ~ glory glory Man United ~



Back to back exam papers have been giving me this tiredness yang biler I tidur 10 minutes je pun feels like I've been asleep for ages!!! *Sigh* penat penat....But all's well! I myself can't believe how I can actually wake up in the morning and stay fresh during exams after all the studying and lack of sleep nye... amazed :) Got to talk to my one and only Shuey last night and and....hehehe...You make me happy just by talking! haha....She is my one and only Shura who has the power of doing just bout anything and in the end make me happy! Sayang-ness you Shura Fazlina! Pho pulak accompanied me till I fell asleep after I was done studying :) It amazes me how we three can be the bestest of friend and hey, look! One is an engineer, another is a doctor and the other an economathemathstistician wannabe *grins* (How opposite attracts kan?)

Then today....~revise revise revise~ and my dear kenit comel Kak Faezah gave me a surprise!!!!! (Eh, eh...I mean Faezah) *grins*





Faezah: got paper today?
Alia: yup at 2.30
*and conversation goes on*

Faezah: u wanna revise a bit more is it now? yup, you do that...Just wanted to let you know... you are watching spiderman this weekend. well we hope you will....cos you been studying so hard....brothers and the sisters.... only you didn't know and,now u know so complete! :) ENOUGH SAID

*alia is smiling so wide* (whether I go or not...that's another thing but...hey, she made me happy! and to surprise me when I was stressed ? It helps!). Sayang my Fizi a lot!!!!



*SMILES*.....So there..."The simple things in life that makes me a happy ALia...."

And hey, daddy was humming Luther Vandross!!

~I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart I'd rather have the one who holds my heart ....~

Even that made me smile and made me feel happy :D

Well, for now, it's calculus 1 for me tomorrow!!! and then I think I shall take a break before my next one next wednesdaY! Back to back papers are killing me! The things I do bcoz I dream to be an EconoMathemathStistician!! (Mouthful nye!!...)



Btw, HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY ILIYAS aka LOPES! ! Have a great year ahead and all the best DUDE!! :D

**(When we were all stressed up during Projek Amanat Negara! hehe...Waffles and Krispy Kremes! YUM! )


Ciao!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! So Fz told ya already! :) :) We didn't want to tell you yet cause you've been busy with exams.. Best kan?! Can't wait!! Good luck with the rest of your papers Alia! :*

Alia Ishak said...

aaaaarrrgghhh!!!! You guys are so sweeeeeeettttt!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

PHOBELINA said...

Ha-ha-hallu!

And the daily temaning shall go on and on aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way til Alia finishes exams! Haha! We shall mow-tee-vait *tarik rambut* *runaway!* and listen to Luth, Lio and Ingram! Heeheehee(-ingus). Hahahaha! *pak!*

I have calculated dah! My butt will be in Mile End in 29 days! Well, not confirm, but let's just say that it CAN be in Mile End in 29 days. Whoop whoop!

Har. Phoebe dah kenyang nak letup dah. It's time to..

*drum roll*

*RUN TO THE BOOKS!*
*zoom zoooooom!*

Alia Ishak said...

*ouch* You wanna fight is it huh? tarik tarik my hair!
Hahaha...You're too cute hun! and THANKS A MILLION GAZILLION more than a TRLLION for temaning me allll the waaayyyy!!! OWE you a lot balik summer ni! :)

Sayang you more than Shura Fazlina Shukor and even more than you and Shuey sayang me! Beat that doink! *grins*

:D