Thursday 20 September 2007

History

I have low blood pressure,
Thoroughly explains the feeling of constatnt faint,
My first ever summer break this year I truly treasure,
Making it difficult to even imagine when the time comes for me to get into the plane

3 days and counting....

How I wish it was back to June 16th

The happy faces of Mum, dad and abang at the airport....with Zwan and Lin around, apart from the fact that my super bestie, Shura has come back early from Aussie and gave me a surprise "visit"! (Bcoz of your master plan sayang, my mum and dad had to cook up some tricks the whole night through)
The ever-so-green room awaits at home...and the company of the ones I've missed so much.

Lately, it hasn'tbeen the best few days in Malaysia for me. I'm leaving already, so many other things I want to do, so much more time I need with my family, I want to go through the whole summer experience all over again, I wanna be able to wake up and have something to look forward to....and the wish list goes on.

Then, that whole scene that took place , not much to my liking but what can I do? Wished I could have done something to help...Not like it is a big matter. It's a small one that grew to be a big one and eventually turned out to be a favourable one...All because I was there. So in a way, everything happens for a reason, hence explaining the favourable bit and I'm glad I did my part by just being there. Hopefully A is fine and good and not being bogged down with the unnecessary stress and pressure. Not a nice thing to know that you're not too happy with how things are going. It's good that you look at things the rational way and solving it in the best way possible, but the right way (ie. rational and level headed) is not always the best way at times...No?

Keep running in my mind :-

The nice time spent with B, C, D, E and F. Was great and nice. Period. You sure tried to turn me from a nerd to a funky junkie! hahaha...But I loved those times anyways. When at times we used to sit facing the park with a cup of coffee and sometimes with chocolate coated caramels, and you guys telling me how to actually make the best out of my student days, the way you guys cared and made me happy. Couldn't ask for a greater company during those days...One thing's for sure, a time I truly cherish and really, it gave me a really hard time deciding!

Then my everyday-in-the-gym days I miss. Not that I really do any exercise pun, but the great one round of game a day and the simple and excellent company. A Funny-and-super-fantastic, never-too-sensitive lot.

Keeping in touch with the mentioned B, C, D, E and F and how I'll be seeing them again pretty soon did help in making it easier for me to leave.

I need to get my things settled and ready to be placed in the cargo. Am I ready for that moment?...Doesn't really help that the other three, Liana, Fizi and Alee is eager to fly back to London. Reason : Dah boring duk Malaysia.

Well, one thing is for sure, I am going to make the best of my next upcoming year no matter what. Not many more years left for me to take this chance and try my best, god willing, to excel, InsyaAllah. If I'm a social outcast next year, I'm sorry...But hopefully I won't, knowing that I like making friends :)


Thanks to some of em caring ones, they make me hear what I want (sometimes it helps to hear what you want) :
"...it's not gonna be a bad year ahead...life in UK can be good sometimes kan..If u ever get bored, come up to Manchester la! hehe..."
"...pinky specks,chewy gum addict,blonde hair (well coloured anyway), I pod hanging from one ear, ballet shoes with white socks of a girl"
" ...cmon alia! suck it up and march "

and a good round of Hairspray with Phoebe and Shams yesterday. It was a really good movie! I suggest you watch it if you have the time and if you are a fan of musical shows. It's like....a combination of High School Musical, Grease and High School Musical 2. Zac can soooooo sing and dance!!!

Well, so much for reminiscing the times that have come and gone, now, it's back to reality and I need to start planning for the next year! Wish me luck :)

Note to self : Hang in there

3 comments:

fajiL said...

harloo!
new layout huh? cool! but at first i was like "hmm, this is peter's blog, not alia's!" hehe..

Anywaysss, i'm sure things would be fine! i would like to think that you enjoyed first year over there in uk, so the 2nd one should be good as well! =)

That, and the experiment of testing whether lemsip is a cure for your low blood pressure has yet to be done kan? ;-) so.. smtg to look forward to! hehe

Alia Ishak said...

It's GREEN. Of course it has to be mine, no? :)

Yeah, hopefully 2nd year would be just as good, as long as I don't be a social outcast =)

Yummy Yummy Lemsip. Yezza!!! Looking forward to that. You're getting them for me from Imperial right? kan kan? Thanks in advance!!

Zokhri Idris said...

dear alia

sumtimes we dun even know how time flies so fast leaving us da unforgettable moments. but im sure God has a better plan ahead for u in london. so take it and keep on rolling babe.

life is kicking now gurl but still, i gonna miss u so

im not far,
xxx