Sunday 23 September 2007

Goodbye Malaysia, Hello London

I gotta say what's on my mind...
The plan is always rearranged...But I've got to do what's best for me, no?
Don’t wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall every time
Another color turns to grey
And it’s just too hard, to watch it all, slowly fade away.
I'm leaving today
Cause I gotta do what’s best for me.
I don't think I can do this. At least I don't feel so...
Only a few hours left in this crazy busy city of KL and I'm not prepared
I just got done with packing but having this really heavy feeling in me bout leaving.
Eh tak cukup luggage space la! There's no way I'm gonna take the risk of any overweight items...I don't wanna get unnecessary fines just before leaving. It'll be a good memory though, don't you think? :) And yes Alia, you have got to give me some of your luggage space since I gave you mine when we came back from London! *grins* and housemates have each others back, no? hehehe....
Looks like Firdaus will end up bringing some of my things back to London. Thanks Fido! I don't think it'll be a problem for you to have overweight items anyway is there...? Just issue em a letter from Mr Prime Minister maybe? I'm pretty sure they'll allow some excess for ya! *evil grin*
Two ALias ; housemates and staying under one roof? *dies* Need to find a new name!
I wanna be that lil noisy tigger at home forever, can't I?
Oh well, 2nd year, here I come!
Light blue, shorter, and a pinch of blonde....Nerd-ish I tell you!
Goodbye Malaysia, Hello London!
Till the next time I blog, it'll be in London!
Ta!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyyy its not so bad....m'sia's jus a call or a skype away....n yeeesss a person's gotta do wat he/she has to do!

so gud luk wit ur new term n ur 2nd yr in london....we will all be terribly missing ur bubbly spirits, irritations, annoyance,n dat trademark shrilling & infectious laughter of urs plus d perpetual smile (dat is..wen u're not angry wit someone or s'ting la...haha)

So bye then till d next time wen we c u back in m'sia...take care ovr there!!! luv ya

PHOBELINA said...

got to be strong sayang hantu ku! :) x tikus