Monday 10 September 2007

What has been going on...Some of em whilst I was at work! Didn't even see the surprises coming myself

"The cv requested by the MOF is damn urgent!!! I seriously need you to pick it up from my house!! 8pm tonight, not later not earlier". I would think that the statement was kinda suspicious...but I guess Hafiz didn't see it coming!




And guess what? at 8:15 Hafiz diligently arrived at my house and SURPRISE!!!! It was his first ever birthday party, organized by Nina (she's good at planning!) and we did it at my house. Yay!! It jadi :) Well, actually it's a lil too long to be blogging bout the WHOLEEEEEEE thing that happened. Long story cut short, plans were made with his mummy, venue was at my house, it happened, Usop was shocked and we had fun!


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 was EXCELLENT!!! :) The songs and the dance, FANTASTIC! *dancing away*


hehe...Disney Channel original movies man, they're simply the greatest thing. I know you are planning to invade my house soon huh Pho? Recorded for you hun, no worries!


Anyway, went back to KTJ yesterday and Azwan being the Zwan he is, followed me back to Ktj. TRAITOR!! hahaha....See, he's from KYUEM, I'm from KTJ, I go for all KYUEM events and he comes for all KTJ events! We are the only sesat-ed cousins who are getting our colleges mixed up, the rest of my cousins are NOT traitors! So technically I am the biggest mix up in the family coz all my cousins are from KYUEM :) but being in KTJ, NO REGRETS! Met the other seniors too! *Aiman, Prasad, Praveen, James, Justin, Josh and Nadia*


House singing wasn't as spectacular or as LOUD as previous years though. It was kinda quiet, even Mr Jones admitted to it. I think the EX- KTJIANS (Aimee in particular) made more noises than the current students. It was good to be back in college, seeing everyone back again and walking around school before the curfew hours and getting entertainments like seeing the Naquiyuddin boys getting into a fight and in the end got Mr Suresh damn pissed. Naquiyuddin house was pitch black even before bed time!! Beat that! What do you expect la kan, Mr S isthe present housemaster! Well, we did plan on leaving KTJ at 10.30, BUUUTTTT...it was Aisyah driving :D


If you've guessed it right... hahaha...Yes! with Aisyah around 10.30 would mean 12.30. All in all, it was time well spent! I had a blast!!! :D


Well anyway, I so gotta get some sleep soon!

No comments: