Friday 19 October 2007

Feeling so happy!


Mum and Dad are in London!! I'm soooo happy!! It's been good and I've been a happy girl :) Gone jalan jalan with them, hung out at the apartment with them (high street Ken is soooo pweeettttyyy), eating a lot and and....just being happy being around them. Ooooh, and I got duit raya from Malaysia!! Thanks Uncles and Aunties and all the working and married cousins! I love it when they datang! And abang, you owe me duit raya too!! since you make us pergi Ireland to visit you for raya next week...ooohh...I can't wait to see you and Kak Azura and the lil lil rascal nieces!



I miss my housemates!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alia and Kiran, dimanakah kamu berdua? hahaha...Yar right the house is quieter without me around! TIIPPPUUUU GILER KORANG NI!!!! *grins*



I'm trying to coincide our timings ni sebab you suruh I balik, I balik tau! but...you takde kat rumah pun la doink! :)




I'm not that noisy please in the house! I hardly see you two anyway! I'm always in the Uni, balik I'll be in the room!! *except when I'm hungry, I think you'll see me running about in the house more then*. hehe....I miss korang! :D Cepat la datang tonight! Mummy and daddy can't wait to see you whacko housemates of mine!




"The house is different la without ALia around" and "I wanted to bake brownies, but you takde, tak jadi nak bake la babe" were the two sweetest things Kiran and Alee told me when I was away!Oh well, but I talk to Alee hari hari!!!! BEST :D Eh hun, tak mati k kalau I tak pergi holiday with you! But anyway, yes I am going on that trip with you housemate! Just for you! I can't wait!!!!

The whole week has been a happy week! Seeing that I was staying at high street Ken, went to Faezah's and spent time with my four external housemates, was SUPPOSED to go for Hyde Park rugby but ended up staying at Faezah's and started snacking till the boys came back from rugby (sowwiie Iedil and Lomon! ), hung out with Jared, Zril and Iyngy (heh...so muhibah! Multi racial us :D ) which was super nice, and been spending time with mum and dad. Ooohhh...and it doesn't help that dad is always up to some naughty mischieves and making me happy! and mum...she brings me jalan jalan shopping! hahaha...I'm loving it!

Right now, I'm waiting for my two sayangs to balik from school and then I'm off to see mum and dad :D "Alee and Kiran, if it ends up macam semalam, you tak balik by the time I keluar, then tonight I shall make sure you suffer!! hahaha..."

Tomorrow, there's Petronas raya open house and and.... FIRDAUS IS COMING FROM MALAYSIA!!! YAY!!! Bring famous amos! It's been a while since we saw Fido, don't think there's anything to catch up except for the things that has been happening during raya la. Tak nak tau pasal your work, boleh tak?hehehe... ;)

*Smiles from ear to ear*
Just happy :) 4 weeks have gone by, another what..? 7 more to go before it's the winter break! and I've booked my ticket to Spain already for the hols!!!!!! and then and then...I'm flying to Ireland to see you Abang! I'll celebrate new year with the family this year k, so that you cannot complain if I beg you to come to London. Why not you turun London huh? You're the working Doctor and I'm the cashLESS student k! doo doo!

*Abang and Kak Azura and my two rascal nieces Raja Erin Sofea and Reana!*

Then the Raya messages and cards from the Khazanah peeps made my week too!!! All the 'Mel Udara' and text messages!! Jan and Dr Ras, cepat la datang!!! and we shall go to Surrey k Jan!! Cepat cepat, I'm waiting! and to the rest of em who are coming too....eeeee...Can't wait! I've missed ALL OF THEM! SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO YOU GUYS TOO! ;D

So yeah...that was how the whole week went, that's why I'm super happpppppiiiee!
  • Mum and dad are around and they've been making me happy
  • I've booked my ticket to Spain and Ireland is on the way, InsyaAllah
  • Jan is coming next week with I don't know who else in KRIS. hehe...
  • I spoke to Phoebe so long last night!
  • Alia and Kiran are going to bake brownie when I come back
  • More open houses this weekend
  • Firdaus is coming then Lopes
  • Been hanging out a lot with Flat 5 and 12


  • I'm HAPPY!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I reallllly miss you though I just got back from seeing you! But I am glad you're happy with your parents. I shall bear another few more nights tidur sorang2 without you kacauing me ever now and then.

    Ahmagad I'm so full tak sleep-sleep lagi ni bcos makan too much at your parents place. Have to do 400 loops tomorrow lah like this!! Haha

    Thanks Uncle and Aunty if you are reading this! I feel looooved. Kiran was just saying on our way back that she thinks she will cry when your parents go back cos she sayang your parents already!!!! :)

    And since we've got milo we can bake more cookies and brownies. They are coming right away on Sunday!! :D

    And I LOVE the top Alia!! It is so cantik i loooike. Kenapa sweeeeeeet sgt ni? Thanks so much <3