Wednesday 24 October 2007

thoughts that runs in my mind...








Exactly a week since mum and dad came and today's my first day coming back to my own house after a week staying at the government apartment. Mum and Dad have gone to visit abang and the rest in Ireland. I'm surely enjoying the moment that they are here in the UK :)

Last Friday mum decided to cook dinner and invited some friends over namely the edgeware houses and the bayswater! It was superb and everyone had fun. Nothing much really happened, just more open houses over the weekend and more time spent with mummy and daddy. Crashed through Kak Rush's Petronas open house, and then made it to Kak Shasa's and by the time Faezah and I decided to leave, I was too knackered to accompany Zril to Aimi's at Kilburn. Anyhoo...everything was good. As usual, everytime I go to Kak Sha's, we'll end up playing Wii :) Met Hana, Basyar and Ridzwan!!! It's been soooo long! Oooh and Firdaus is here already! Excited no more for me coz now like Alia said, it just means that I need to finish up on my report cepat. All my things came in one piece, thanks Firdaus for bringing it and thanks Liana and Pian for taking em :) Oh oh, and YUMMY FAMOUS AMOS too! Sedddaaaap!! Next time bring more k Firdaus. Met him for a short while yesterday to pass his luggage bag which I think weighed like a gazillion tonnes! *bleerghh* Khai and Zarif came along too. Kinda miss seeing them ever so often back in Malaysia!


UKEC AGM is just around the corner. I need to sit and finish up the MSLS report with Alia and go through it before Saturday. ( Note to self : Discipline Discipline!). Good luck to all those running btw! Something to look forward to or not? I miss the stress and pressure working with the ukec actually...and all the Krispy Kreme we used to get whilst working!


Been seeing a lot of Zril lately and yes, he's been de stressifying me, which does help :) The walks to Argos and Faezah's, the hanging out and snacking and fattening me up with cookies and high calory food. THANKS FAZRIL! :D but then again...too much of Zril means he is trying hard to transform me into a materials engineer! *Imperial Style*
Anyway, I came back home today to see yummy chocolate brownie waiting for me, thanks to the housemates! It was yummylicious, I finished the whole tray! *ooops* :) I've missed them both and I surely did manage to catch up with the roommate, Alee with her 20 minutes pillow talk. And then there was this funnily-weird conversation with Phoebe. Kelakar kelakar :D I swear the housemates thought I was crazy laughing at the laptop! Phoebe's fault eh!


Oh well, courseworks are getting tougher like as if they plan not to let you graduate! hahaha...Exaggeration giler! but it's ok I guess, coping coping. My student oyster is here btw!!! Weird looking Alia on the card man! *giggles*

Anyway, gotta hit the bed soon or I will not wake up early esok, but then again I have a day off tomorrow. I'll probably get some work done at high street ken.


*I miss mummy and daddy and abang and kak Azura and the lil nieces*
Nites!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think.. you need to write another post about today. Today that is great. Cos I can't stop thinking about everything.

Ang Choon Seong said...

...

tarak ajak..

....

PHOBELINA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PHOBELINA said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! patut ah.. ask me how to spell exaggerate! :) aiip! on alee's blog also talk about me and the nonstop living room laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fajiL said...

eh alia the goggles and lab coat suits you lar, you sure you dont wanna switch courses?? ;-) but then again, you probably wanna do medicine as 2nd degree, so materials is 3rd in line?? =P

jommm lets hang out and eat high-caloried cookies some moreeeee =)