Tuesday 2 October 2007

October falls


On Saturday, I called my adorable lil tikus Doctor whose there in Birmingham!!! It was a good long phone call and I'm so happy to hear from her :) I miss Phoebe and the best friend Shuey in Aussie :D

Mum and dad called!!!!!!!!!!!! *happily running around in the room*
We spoke for so long about everything that happened the past week since I reached London. It was great!!
I'm so happy. Oh, don't they make my day. The whole week, I spoke to them thrice? now including this recent looooong phone call, makes it four :) I was planning to sleep in, since it's a nice cool Sunday, when I received the call. Afterwards, I went through my first-week's notes for a bit, seeing that everyone were still in dreamland ;D

Mid morning, around noon, Faezah and I went over to Usop's at Bankside. He just arrived from Malaysia. It was like walking down memory lane :) I remembered those times when I used to walk down the same road to Bankside beside River Thames, close to London Bridge to visit Faezah. It was a nice Sunday walk, but seeing that it is next to the River, it was sooo sejuuk! Got my baby blue Specs from Usop which I'm soooo in love with and mooncakes (yummy yummy) :D Now, let's see what Firdaus and Iliyas will bring when he comes! Spent the whole journey time with Faezah, we used the internet for a bit at Usop's, hung out with him and headed home afterwards.

Wawa was already at home when we balik and we did nothing after that but went through the Argos catalogue for no reason. It wasn't helpful as it only made us wanna buy more things. *grins* I think I woke up so early and walked so much with an empty stomach during the day, I was pretty knackered by then. Fell asleep for 15 minutes which seriously felt like an hour has passed by. Then, Faezah took over after that! hehe...She slept way longer :) We decided not to play touch rugby with Iedil and Lomon in the end, coz we were all too tired and it was so cold outside!

Alia and I went out for some fresh air in the evening and bumped into Afif for the second time this week! Then we headed home, and decided to cook nasi lemak, Negri style! hahaha...Pedas giler the sambal!!!!! Faezah's Wan made it from Malaysia. Whoa...I had to gulp down so many glasses of water before the sting went away!!! hahahaha...And and..The housemates just found it funny! Then, Liana, Lin and Sufian went over to the boys whilst Faezah, Alia and I stayed back to watch a series sekejap.

Later at night, I did some studying, a continuation from where I stopped in the morning and I managed to finish up everything that I wanted to with the help of Aisyah's soothing songs playing from the ipod and Aisyah's company and also the one up there. It was a nice feeling by the time I went to sleep as I've settled everything that I planned for the day.

Monday morning is the worse! hahaha...The monday morning blues. There was no Smallville on tv today, so we slept straightaway after subuh. I went to Uni and halfway, met Sabby and Yi!!!!!!!!! Oh I miss em so much :) I thought I recognized the girl with the pink highlighted hair in front of me. I called out 'Sabby' and it was her. hehehe...Sabby + Me is not a very good combination though. We go crazy! hehehe.... Even during our internship days, when we go for lunch with Ifen and Sue Mae and the other Petronas interns, everyone agreed that we make a bad combination....But I love it :D

Anyway, class was...super hard today. But a message made my day! Yay! Got another one later today, and then balik time :) I have 9 o'clock tomorrow man! *sigh*

I'm counting the days till Raya (and we can carry out our super plan, us 6 housemates) and till mum and dad arrives!!! Cepat cepat! :D

Oh btw, this is something I found quite amusing :)

"ALIA AND FAEZAH - BEFORE AND AFTER SUMMER 2007"

7 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

Ooop! What is this secret make-my-day messages ah? You have other secret tikuses is it? :)

My lectures today susah jugak. Well, not too susah. But susah enough. And it will become MORE susah. I can feel this susahness coming. Today, there was like this warning wave of kesusahan that WOOOOOMPPFFFTT over us in the lecture theatre when the cikgu was talking tau! Oooo..

Heeheeaahahaa! Whee! I see you in 2 weeks! I'm excited. HAHAHAHA!

Lil (original) tikus misses her lil hantu mandi! xx

Anonymous said...

Yeah..we demand to know whats that 'secret make-my-day messages' eh??? Sounds mysterious man!!!

Niway enjoy the "us 6 housemates" thingy as much as u can cos soon it'll be reduced to 3.....sob sob. But the good side of it is that the Alia & Alia( Alia square in mathematical term????) will get their own bed and hence goodbye to sleeping on the floor tho I'm sure u guys enjoyed it!! Haha...

Anonymous said...

Btw you n Faezah before and after summer 2007?.......both looked fatter before summer (how obvious) and thinner after summer. Keep it that way girls till the next summer !!!! AND STAY AWAY FROM KRISPY KREMES....PLEAAASEEE???

Alia Ishak said...

PHO PHO!!! hahaha...You and Shura are my sayangs k Pho...errmm...Zamir...Not included. hehehe...Sowie Zamir boy! Coz Zamir always steal Shura away! hahaha... Quick Pho, come down for raya cepat! You can sleep in my SUPER GREEN room!!! hahahaha...The whole room is green! I LIKE :D

Missing you too hun!

Alia Ishak said...

No staying away from Krispy Kremes! They're the yummiest thing...So don't blame them! hehe...It's the weather that made us eat so much. Sejuk sejuk..so need food constantly :D

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous. I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO SENT YOU MESSAGES!

Or, NO green room! I'll make it PINK! Hahahahahaha

Btw, who's anonymous? Gile scandalous ni..

Alia Ishak said...

As it is the room is already all green la Alee :) I like!!! It's pretty!