Saturday 29 September 2007

Random thoughts

The past one week, it has been 6 of us housemates :)
(Alia, Alia, Faezah, Liana, Lin and Aisyah). All because they are redoing our whole house to make it turn back into a perfect condition. The whole week has been great thus far to be honest. It's like us, a big happy family, and I have all the kakak kakak at home. hehe... So the routine goes as such :- wake up for sahur, watch smallville with Faezah (Coz ALia S can never last the whole episode), pray subuh, go back to sleep, wake up for classes, balik to see them housemates waiting at home (I like it!), masak and then buka together! Isn't that best? I think it is *SMILES*

First night, I slept at Aisyah's room after seeing Liana and Faezah set up their room. The architect sure has loads of things in her room, I have to take one step at a time and no running in the room man! Then, Faezah, Alia and I have been stuck to this one song by Letto everyday and it's been playing in my Ipod on a repeat mode!! hahaha... Aisyah's mum was around for the week and it's been a great company. It's like 6 sisters and a mummy at home, which made me feel less homesick!

Then, last Friday, there was Shell dinner at Holiday villa. It was good to see everyone again after a whole summers break! There was Khai and Zarif and Hazwan. Kak Ina, Ash, Aliya, Amin, and abang Ayie. So many many of them and I made new friends yet again. The 1st years are a friendly bunch! Afterwards, we went to Jared's to check out his place,..WHOA!!! Their house is nice. There were two big rooms, for Fazril and Jared, whilst Peter sleeps outside but that just means he'll end up paying less.

Oh and then on Saturday, we went IKEA shopping for the house!! Cannot bring Alia man!! She rambang mata one. hehe...Semua die nak beli tu....Good thing I was there. hahaha...Well that was what she said! :) If I wasn't there, she would probably have taken so many other things! like like...Big big paper like-shell for the lights at the dining table. Jared came later to join Alia, Kiran and I. It was a fun outing I must say, but seriously the most tiring shopping outing ever! We bought so many things, we had to get them to deliver.

Oh well, so much for the whole week :) It's been great!

No comments: