Monday 15 October 2007

Pictures worth A lil more than a thousand words


Raya this year was all unexpected BUT...It was SPLENDID!! I LOVED THIS WEEKEND TO THE MAX and I'm feeling extra happy and semangat-ed! Met so many friends and people from around UK, got to eat yummy Malaysian cuisines...All the rendang and ketupat and kuih raya, all the continuous open houses! WHOA!!! I wanna turn back time! It's such a happy thought and times. What more
Phoebe came down to London!! :D





Anyway....








In simple words, we went to so many open houses mainly, Pak Ya's (MSD Warden), Mr ambassador, Datuk Abdul Aziz, Encik Zaki's (Student Attache), and then the BIG MALAYSIAN STUDENTS DEPARTMENT OPEN HOUSE! Next week, Petronas, JPA, and all the other friends of ours :) mmmmm.....I love eating! It's been a great raya with the greatest company! Thanks to all my London family!
*With Usop, Iedil, Zarif and Alia...Somehow rather, it's spells UKEC in my eyes! haha...*




The "lower 6" batch at Hyde Park




Phoebe's down in London!


The SUPER TALL housemates!

With Khai and Ian. I felt tall for a while :D Thanks Khai!
Firdaus can complete this pic! hehe... All about nothing-to-do-at-all-with-UKEC moment



My two eating-till-the-last-hour buddies!

Shikin

My complete Queen Mary Familia!

Jobless us!

My sayang is down in London. Where's you Shu?


Super funny Faez!

With Zril trying hard not to close his eyes!






























The one who has been missing and being missed. Mr Ledil! hehe...With Iedil!






With Alis my housemate, roommate, my sayang too!




Hazwan at Malaysia Hall!


KTJ batch of 2006! Love them all!

The fourth housemate of Bantry I love very much! Faezah!

First day of raya as the day kicks off!

6 comments:

Aimi said...

Nice photos Alia!! =)
Aimi xx

Alia Ishak said...

Thanks Aimi!!! :D

fajiL said...

yea nice photos! especially the first one, of you in your green kebaya! i wonder who snapped it huh? ;-) hehehe

Alia Ishak said...

hehehe....yes yes. You did! Extra professional photographer you are :D I looike the photo! Thanks Zril!!! :) I have another one where both of us were in white and it's nice too... coz your eyes were wide open!

K jamming session now. Need to practice hard if I wanna be in London gig! hahaha...this so funny!

Anonymous said...

Haha practise hard vocalist!!! *grinsssssss*

I love our berjamming!! We're the bestest roomies. Haha claim sendiri laa xde siapa nak claim lagik :D

Alia Ishak said...

You're funny Alia. you're the craziest doo doo roommate you! hahaha...Did you just hear me laughing in the room tak?

I love our jamming session too! It's relaxing!Best :) Yes yes...I'm practising my singing la ni! *grins* and...doing probability at thesame time with Ridz!

*Ridz, if you're reading this, yes yes...I'm getting the hang of the past year yg susah giler ni! What's with the probability of this tikus sesat here and there...I should have taken Medicine man!*