Friday 12 October 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin!

It's all so unexpected. EVERYTHING!!! I'm not ready!!! :( *SIGH*

Anyway, Raya has been declared dah and it's TOMORROW, OCTOBER 12TH 2007!!!
A day earlier than expected!
so,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!
Everyone is here at my house at the moment. We just had our buka together and got the news about raya at the same time. It's a happy-sad thought. As much as we wanted Raya to fall, we really did not expect it to be on Friday. We have classes, lectures, courseworks due and class quizzes! Some are already planning to skip man...but how am I suppose to? I have a coursework due and all courseworks are equally as important as the final exams as it is counted into the finals. I can't bunk just to enjoy those extra hours which could affect my coursework seeing that my head is not in the raya mood now. Oh well....
Anyway, sembahyang Raya is at 8.30 tomorrow, Malaysia Hall! Yay!! I'm going :) After that only will I go to school. Going to get my baju raya out!!! EXCITED NYE!!!! :D
Earlier I called abang to wish him Happy Raya!! He wants me to go and celebrate raya with him and Kak Azura and aunty and my two lil rascal nieces Sofe and Reana and my cousin Fara!!! But how...? I need to get a flight ticket to Ireland then and it's quite last minute, it'll be sooooooooo mahal. "Abang, why don't you get me a ticket since I'm your *ahem* favourite cuz". It would be so nice if I were to celebrate with my family members in Ireland *dreaming about it*. Mum and dad are coming too!!! I sooooo can't wait!!! Maybe after that will we go to Ireland then and after your exams k Abang? And next time, it's your turn to call me! The older ones have to call the younger ones to check on them ler....Kodi la abang ni! hehe... :)
Back home in Malaysia, raya is on Saturday, so just wanted to say Selamat Hari raya to all my family members back in Malaysia,Mummy, Daddy, Bang Long, my friends everywhere including that one sesat one Firdaus, Lopes and Wan Zhu and those I know from all around ; KHAZANAH included!!
Plans from now onwards :
  • Finish up my coursework
  • Iron my baju raya
  • Wake up for sembahyang raya at Malaysia Hall
  • Go to school in Raya clothes *oo...bestnye! Macam tourism Malaysia*
  • If lecturer is nice enough to understand bout Eid and let us free, then it is the open house at His Excellency Datuk Abdul Aziz's!!! High Comm open house!! (Hmmm..is this where the duty of Msian Society President comes in? To emphasize on the importance of Raya for the benefit of the Malaysian muslim students? hehe...)
  • Wait for Phoebe to arrive from Birmingham

For now...I got to sit and finish up my coursework!! and it will be the first ever NO-RAYA YEAR for me.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, somehow this year's Eid came unexpectedly.. Sorry to hear about the coursework, I hope everything will turn out fine :-) All the best!

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir dan Batin

Alia Ishak said...

Thanks Usop!!! :D
It'll be fine InsyaAllah. Dengan Krispy Kreme boleh la hidup satu malam ni burn the midnight oil.
hehehe....
See you for Sembahyang Raya esok!

Anonymous said...

hullooo slmt hari raya all d way from ur kampong....s'where in m'sia...we'r gonna miss u during raya or rather.. the entire razak n kassim clans r gonna miss u for raya ! Dont worry will get azwan to eat up ur share of ketupats cos he is as unsure as u whther he shd identify himself with razak or kassim. But the duit raya part....no way he's gonna take it on ur behalf cos o'wise he will only hand them over to u in 2009 when he goes to the uk...haha

fajiL said...

eh eh planning punya banyak! tapi datang MSD 2 hours late dei! hahahaha. semayang raya pun miss eh. takpe takpe raya haji make sure u go pray ok? ;-)

enjor raya! mari eat-till-we-drop!

PHOBELINA said...

hahahahahalluu! i am here in your house dah! sitting in your living room on alee's chair! and you and kiran are laughing like mad people cause kiran is trying to learn how to hulahoop. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gulinggulingmcmtenggeling*