Thursday 8 November 2007

In between revision and assessment

Whilst in the tube with the iPod stuck into my ears and music blasting real loud, I think probably people sitting 10 seats away can hear.... ( well, I'm used to it so I don't think it's loud. hehe...Plus I have music in my ear most of the time. People I'm close with are used to it ) I got motivated out of the blue! hahaha... Was really funny!! I started smiling to myself and thought, it's amazing how music can give me instant motivation and inspire me to strive. haha...Weirdo. Alee and Kiran are so immune to it, they just don't see how music can give me instant motivation and happiness.Anyhow, they just smiled and said "Weirdo. But since it's you Alia, we understand. You get motivated easily".

It's nice to know that I get motivated and this sudden happiness feeling easily just as the music play in my iTunes.So...it's not weird to see me suddenly all hyper and wanna-treasure-life out of the sudden every...10 minutes?! hehe...Alia and music, we have chemistry :D

It doesn't even take much to make me smile :) A long phone call with mummy, daddy and abang. Messages from the bestie, the Doctor in birmingham and observant brilliant people who realize things without even being told anything at all, ( IMPRESSIVE ), The Superman and Wikipedia and those with new found best friend, the blackberry.

Things happen for a reason, but if things happen without even having a valid reason for it? Sometimes I just wonder....

15 hours and counting....I'm off to nerdify myself further. Ihaven't been out of the room today except to have lunch with Kiran and dinner with housemates and our 4th regular housemate, YAMEEN! ( all took place in the living room je. Tak jauh pun ). I'm quite happy with the progress of my nerdification ( hahaha..it doesn't exist k. I'm just making it up! ) process.It feels goood to understand!!! I miss home....But I'm happy being a nerd thus far. I'm a happy nerd! :D


Music + Algebra + Statistics + Games and Strategies Economics + Reading Week + CEK(U)KEC + Melodi music = Happy Alia

9 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

HAPPY NERD! hahahaha! nerdification. ape lah alia ni. slamber bomba je make up words. haiyaya.. eh. when your tomorrow's thingy is over, you must still teman me when i'm nerding k! kalau tak i lose my ZOO motivation. haa. and i'm not as easily motivated as you and your muziks. :) ooh ooh! count down. 43 hours til i see you! well, a bit more than that. so, we round it down to 43 k! woot woot! xxx

Alia Ishak said...

I have another one on Fridah hun remember? So yeah, I will teman you esok PROMISE! :)

Haha...Your friend ni so weird kan. Motivated for no reason in the tube sebab a "motivational" music shuffled in the iPod. nyeahahaha...

Hey it's ZOOMing k. NOT ZOO! I typo wei.

Alia Ishak said...

eh Friday friday. See bcoz of YOU, more typos!

PHOBELINA said...

oh ya! until 12 o'clock. akakakaka. see? i'm getting short term memory from all this immunology studying! it just PLUP! fell out of my head. (alia) <-- emoticon

MY FRIEND IS WEIRD. :) and i like the zoo thing. it's cool!

let's go zoo! zoo zoo zoo zoo zoooo!

PHOBELINA said...

why typos my fault nowwwwww! HAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

ALIA will never be a nerd.
She will never be serious either.

She's just a weirdo wif full of fun. whacko perhaps? muahahahaha

xxx

Alia Ishak said...

oooo...really? haha..I can be serious when I wanna be :) You've seen it yourself, but that's not the fun Alia then. I'm a whacko! hahaha...Heard you guys had a fun time at my house WITHOUT ME! bluek!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

indeed

da original made laksa johor n lamb n chicken roast were mouth watering delicacies. cant wait to come again. oh yeah, da choclatey cake was marvellous too. dats da best open house i've attended so far.huhuhu.

n we were kutuking bout ur nerdification wannabe. muahahaha. both me and ur mum dont trust u'll be nerd so i got a partner in crime lol

xxx