Sunday 2 December 2007

Most Special Day for My Sayang :D

Check this out! Done by Phoebe Ting Su-Yuin! The other one-third in Birm :) For you Shu from Pho and Alia :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn03t744eeA
SUMMER HOLS 2007 ~ MALAYSIA




It's DECEMBER 2nd. Important date important date!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEEKY MONKEY SHURA SAYANG!!!! :)


and so...the first day I saw you in your long sleeve baju in the dining hall, oooohhh....snobbish looking :) heeee! *grins* Takuuuuttt.....and you were with Alyssa!!


One minute takut and the next, we were first-day-of-school roommates! hahaha.... Beat that!
The day after, we went for assembly together, classes together ( except for chemistry! ), lunch, breakfast, dinner together...and after that she was the kakak I went to for everything!






It came to a point where even the teachers got us mixed up! andddd it was annoying at times... hehe... I look for her after I finish class, she's always hanging out in my room, I look for her when I'm down, to tell her everything, to have someone to listen to, to have someone comfort me and make me laugh, join dance performances with me, to be there and act silly and make me happy.... :D



We were the craziest roommates and it's funny how people will look for one or the other if they can't find the other one....hahahahaha!



She's the best friend that I would NEVER EVER TRADE for anything ever in this world! She never fails to cheer me up and she's just always there for me...The big sister I love so much! Then comes the extended siblings whom I sayang so much too, Kak Syarmin, and cheeky Zariq, Zafir and Zarof who would come allllll the way to fetch me from the house at 3 AM just so that I could spend time with his little sister Shu :)






We thought UK was to be our next destination, but uncle Shukor chose Aussie instead...Zariq la ni! Siape suruh pergi Perth :( So we went seperate ways and trust me it wasn't the easiest thing... to part with your best friend. Anyhow, we have our London-Melbourne call and chat every other day! :)




She never ever fail to cheer me up at all times...and surprising me with little little prezzies from Melbourne makes me sayang you sooo much Shu! She makes me laugh like giler, she can make me cry and laugh at the same time even! haaa... I wished you had come to the UK...or maybe I should have followed you when you told me to apply for Aussie Unis with you two years ago?

I guess mummy and daddy had different plans for us.... I miss those KTJ days!




I don't know how else to say it, but SHUEY, you mean a lot to me and I'm very thankful you came into my life :)

Shu,
Just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY sayang. You're the ( k mind the grammar and english here la k ) GREATEST, BEST-est, PERFECT-est Best Friend I could ever ever ask for! Thanks for just being you :) I'm missing you terribly here in London and Zamir in Aussie tu was just telling me to be strong...*sigh* I'm trying. You mean a lot to me, I don't think anyone can even guess how much. Beyond infinity!! I miss you Shu! I just had this idea of getting a flight back home to be there for your birthday... I LOVE YOU A LOT SHUEY DUEY! :D

6 comments:

Hanafedora said...

nak jugak kawan cam tuuuuuuu...hehehe jeles2.. i had one but huuuuuuuuu we went for separate ways..sob sob

Anonymous said...

Wow thats a loovvvvely tribute to shura...the bestest frnd n d big sister who truly truly understands n know u inside out thru good times n bad times. Wish u were here to celebrate her bday with her but no worries i think she knows how much u would want to b here if u could eh??

May she be blessed with good things for always making u feel good n happy despite being so far away from u !

Anonymous said...

heyy..sweet siot tat's video.i guest tat's freindship last forever kan.?!
hmmm..

oOkk..hopely i can see u somewhere again mcm kat notts.keep smile n u will make people smile too(just like u did to me.hehe)..i will wait others story from ur blog soon..hehe

byee!

S said...

yep thats right!
ALIA is truly a friend that u keep inside ur heart ur mind ur pocket for eternity...what is my life without u eyh hun... its like peanut butter without the peanut...

i miss u babes. i really do. but its alright! we still have that melbourne -london thing goin on rightt? lol.

dont let anyone telll u otherwise how amazing u are.

x

PHOBELINA said...

fuyoh.. promote my little video BESAR BESAR! ahahahahaa!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alia! I do feel honored for that little acknowledgement you made.. Hope all is well with you in London. That was really sweet! you made me teared..almost ;). Take care sweets. xxx