Monday 26 November 2007

I'm a Malaysian :)

3 DOWN and 1 to go :) Macroeconomics assessment...And then it's the winter hols!! YAY! A trip to Spain and Christmas with the Cousins and nieces in Ireland. Blissful!


in between... LOADS and LOADS of mind boggling courseworks.... bleerrrgghh...

Talking to Shura for more than once everyday has become a routine for the past month...Last Friday, she brought me around Melbourne!! It was a pretty city...I wanna go there...I wanna buy that ticket to Melbourne next Summer, can I? I want Shu to come to London, can she? I spoke to Shura in between classes during breaks, accompanied her pack for her road trip with her sayang Zamir and..the gist is...I just miss Shuey. She's finally done with her exams and is now back in Malaysia! *sigh* emotions got the better of both of us on Friday.

Oh well, a best friend whom I will NEVER EVER trade for anything in this world! The big sister who understands me inside out! Period.





The Vietnamese

Games and Strategies tutorial was cancelled on Friday and that was a bonus! I ended up taking photos with Matt who very funnily brought his big camera yg cun tu to class!hehe... Less classes and the weekend is here! :D YAY!!! Started the weekend with some UKEC work and preparations for the then upcoming ASEAN Student Leaders Discussion meet. It's the first ever event and it was going to be hosted by the Malaysians, and so that night was all great too! Preparations macam sikit je...hehe...most of the time, we were just being happy people catching up with each other, hanging out, being fed LOADS of chocs by Zee, and enjoying the time.



Afterwards, Hadi and I decided to pay our Milkshake debts and thus, a few of us made our way to the best milkshake town ever, Tinseltown namely Hadi, Hana, Alee, Zee, Kautsar, Farhana, Markus, Hel and I! SEDAPPPP!!! :D At last, Hadi owes me no more Milkshake now! I think so...Ke ade another two Hadi Abdillah? hehe...Thanks for Milkshake Hadi! Trust me the tube trip was just HILLARIOUS! I think we ended up being the noisiest in the tube! Blames can be directed to the Kura Kura Zee and Clingy Kautsar please! I think I just helped by laughing *GRINS*


MILKSHAKE TOWN!

Afterwards, everyone headed back home and Alee, Markus and I headed to Zril's house. Seeing that we have to be at Malaysia Hall at 7.45 the next morning, we decided to just bunk at his house. That night, all of us were just hanging out and chilling and had nothing to worry about! Blissful! Peter started playing the guitar and Markus started singing and vice versa whilst Alee, Fazril and I just enjoyed everyone's company. It was splendid ! We ended up sleeping at 4!! And err... we had to wake up by 6.30!! hahaha...We did it though :D I woke up before 7! Markus was the earliest, and Fazril the latest!! I was second :) So you can rank the disciplinary level from that, kan? hehehe... ( Just kidding! )



So Saturday was the FIRST ASEAN STUDENT LEADERS ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION MEET. Yummy yummy Nasi Lemak greeted us first thing at Malaysia Hall! By the way, we failed to make it at 7.45. haha...Reached at bout 8! Oh well, the others were even later :) It was the first ever event and Malaysia hosting it. Super tak Malaysia? It was one great event which I thought was quite beneficial and interesting at the same time. Brainstorming amongst delegates, ideas being voiced out, networks created between ASEAN countries and student leaders, the opportunity to mingle and get to know each other. I had a great time that's for sure! Participants were student leaders and officers of respective embassies from ASEAN countries, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Brunei. Seriously I thought it was a superb event! Next stop...It will be hosted by the Indonesians. ( Kres, be ready to supply the delegates with Nasi Padang k? :) and yes Kres, Alia is a grown up lil girl now, since KTJ, doink! )


A Proud Malaysian! haha... :)

Malaysians

Delegates from Philippines

The Thais

Singaporeans

It started at 9 and ended at bout 4. Greatly, a set of resolution was built and many ideas were voiced out for the well being of Asean-lites :) It was a really tiring day, and everyone seemed mentally drained by the end of the day. Not sure whether it was the discussion event that was causing it, or was it because we DID NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP! hahaha.... That night, Alee decided to bake brownies and Fazril came by and hung out till 12 am! lama tu but it was great times! Hana and Hadi decided not to come in the end coz they had tonnes of courseworks to finish up.
Malaysia+Singapore+Brunei+Philippines

Thought of sleeping in on Sunday but there were just too many things to be settled starting from Malaysian Society stuffs, so instead of sleeping in, I was out of the house and about by 9 am. So much for a relaxing Sunday...dah la it was so cold. haih....! :(

All in all, my weekend went great and the whole of last week, only Shura knew how it was being an Alia....Thanks for being there when I needed you Shu and accompanying me with studying till late night..or was it early morning? hehe...Sayang you Shura!


Yet another happy week for Alia. Hahaha...Why AM I ALWAYS HAPPY? I myself wonder too....heee *smiling from ear to ear*

9 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

me too! me too! sayang me too!

ahahahahahaha! jealous child.

hadi said...

eii mana ada i owe you 2 milkshakes. you're the one yg owe me milkshakes ok!next time ok alia, next time!hahaha!=P

Anonymous said...

Soooo Hadi, Amanda and me are Vietnamese aaand how's that possible? HUHU.

Anonymous said...

That was me btw (:

Alia Ishak said...

Pho : Alia sayang Pho toooooo!!!!! hahaha...Sowwwiiiee you jealous child. Cannot la emo emo k :D And thanks for the longest email!! It was sweeet :)And Doctor, you need sleep, not more chats! hehe

Hadi : That's it la Hadi. Let's make it tonight! hahaha...Lion Bar and janganla take Nutella somemore. You're borrriiinngggg Hadi! DEAL! Next time, my turn!

Alee : *ahem* Kalau nak type comment must concentrate k. Seewhat happenes when you multi task! tee hee...You also become the famous anonym! hehe... Eh, later I tukar la k, but...why? Vietnamese are cool ape :) No Discrimination please! huhu....I'm cooollldddd

Anonymous said...

I saja je. Nak jadi your anonymous commentor yang setelah sekian lama masih tak memberi salam. So I bagi salam on behalf la ek?

To Mr/Miss Anonymous Commentor (in couple of Shmal's previous posts), who are you? We're all intrigued by your anonymity.

fajiL said...

woiiii i'm fully disciplined okehhh! bluekkk
XP hehe

fajiL said...

oh and walao! ur new layout is so GREEN! haha =D

Anonymous said...

Bluekk you two cheekies tiru sy haa? Org tuka kamu semua pun nak tuka.

But nice layout Shmal. Nice colour! And You look like pancake! :D (YUms!)

Enable tagboard pleaseeeeeee.