Saturday 26 January 2008

The Usual Everyday London-Melbourne Call

She is just the sweetest ever :)
You know you're such a dear hun. I thought I wouldn't make it back home in time tonight.... I came home and Melbourne time, Shura was awake and was waiting for meeee!!!! She did say she wanted to talk to me on her Saturday morning before she heads off to the library and so...When I thought that the UKEC meeting was gonna be long tonight and chances are, I was gonna miss Shu...I actually had a best friend in the other part of the world waiting for me to come home!! ...to have our everyday-London - Melbourne call :) Sorrry you cried Shu...Wished I could be in Melbourne :( I misss you just tooo much too...and Don't cry!! Coz I don't think I am that strong...Not strong enough to just see you cry and wishing that I was there with you in Melbourne. I wished you were in London! *sigh*
Good luck with revision and Alia sayang Shura more than Shura sayang Alia, ALWAYS! :D
Words are never enough to describe how much I'm missing my Shu!

No comments: