Friday 30 May 2008

E.X.C.I.T.E.D.

Alhamdulillah :)

Finally! Finals are over and done with! At last! After what felt like the longest 4 weeks ever in the beginning and turned out, it went by so quickly towards the end. Now, I just hope and pray that the results will turn out fine, InsyaAllah =)

To the rest with their final one today, Alex, Laily and Hana, ALL THE BEST you amazing smart bunch. The last one before summer hols kicks in. I will miss you guys so very much during summer, including Faiza, Josh, and Oliver too. Boo hoo :(

Anyway, so here's how it goes, final paper was yesterday and tomorrow, my itineary starts as such :-

31st May - Brussels
1st June - Brudges
2nd June - Brussels to London
3rd June - Prague
4th June - Prague
5th June - Prague
6th June - Vienna
7th June - Salzburg
8th June - Innsbruck
9th June - Zurich
10th June - Interlaken
11th June - Lucern
12th June - Bern
13th June - Geneva
15th June - Birmingham

So from tomorrow onwards, till the14th of June, I will not be in a contactable mode. hehe!

The next best thing is my flight back home ke tanah airku, Malaysia! Can't waitttt to spend summer in Malaysia! Apart from the internship and second MSLS which I'm pretty excited about, the next thing I look forward to will be my trip down to MELBOURNE,AUSTRALIA for a week and a half to VISIT SHURA FAZLINA SHUKOR! :) OMG...Mum and dad allowed me to go!!! *ec·stat·ic *. haha!

Have a good summer everyone! :):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha copy paste is ittttt =P nak ayam gorenggggggg ='((

Alia Ishak said...

hahahahahaha!A ah! =) Sorry Alee! I is copy pasting your post. Malas!

We're leaving on the jet plane in 4 hours baby!