Monday 19 January 2009

The past week in my 2009 was...


  • officially the end of the best winter holidays I've ever had throughout my days in UK
 Italy, Paris, Ireland
 

  • The beginning of the last term of my formal education life
          Officially 5 more months before I don't see them everyday anymore

  • a special day for this amazing one and only abang in my life
He turns 25 on January 14th. My idol, my entertainer, most of all, my beloved bang long

  • We got all kelam kabut trying to get live streaming for Anugerah Juara Lagu to watch Ili and Aizat perform =) You Amdans sang very well indeed!

  • My hours with Ms Best Friend has increased, blissfully. Since she has no school, she amazingly wakes up during those wee hours just to accommodate my timing and so that we can webbie and catch up. You do just too much for me Shura.
  • My friends and I made it into the history books! Officially, graduates of 2009 created history for being the worst batch that will be affected during this financial crisis. Worse time to be graduating...*sigh*, but hey, on a brighter side, it's not always that we get to be in the history books. Plus, very unlikely that we can do much to steer the economic cycle to spin faster. Well, at least one thing we could do is...SPEND! SHOP! Boost those aggregate spending! That's a first step to help ourselves out of the crisis. haha! 
For another bearable week ahead =)

2 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

♥♥ j'aime Alia et Paris ♥♥

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.