Sunday 12 April 2009

Motivation. Recharged!

It's been 12 hours since I got back to my home in London. I've slept and unpacked and being struck by jetlag, hence the morning disturbance to some of you guys ( ie : abang, mama, Nordi and Syeena ). Sowwwy :)

I've had the best break, since third year started and clearly, there's nothing like home at the end of the day.  I'm recharged! I'm going to go through this last 2 months clinging and depending heavily on the recharged motivation I've accumulated being back home for one and a half week.

It's my first time making the decision to go back during Easter, and it's really not something I'll ever consider doing ever again! The short time spent back at home doesn't give you enough time to miss London, hence the difficulty to even check in at the Airport. I cried, and Daddy and Mama laughed. Gee, they're so helpful! I think secretly, they were anxiously waiting for me to go before I do more damage and burn their pockets bigger, since all I did most of the time was getting pampered with the luxurious food and cari makan with them! :):) I couldn't even bring myself to say bye to abang and Ili before I flew. It didn't help much that Ili and Aizat passed his latest "I go" song to listen to, which was on repeat accompanying me throughout my journey. 

I'm back in London. The lil green room of mine in Bantry house. The good catch ups and hyperness Alia and I did at 4 in the morning! We're off to see Faezah after she wakes up.  Our last 2 months, carving as much good memories as we can.  Not to mention, being anti social nerds starting tomorrow! :P

For now, 
I just spoke to abang. I miss home. I miss the familiarity. and I miss them most. Them I spent most of my easter days with.

Mama, daddy, abang, Ili, Syeena, Amar and Amil ( Who unfortunately, had to leave all his childhood friends demi negara dan PETRONAS :) )

Mama and Daddy. The best set of confidant!

Juai and Amar. Most of the days, abang and I would be with them Amdans, or either of them. I miss abang and the Amdans.
Kakak Syeena bananaku, who would spend all her time in the world just to tell me happy stories. and we ditch abang during those times. hee!
Abang and his childhood friends. Them, who became so familiar in the house, since I was standard one. The kakak and abang who don't call me by my name anymore, but calls me "adik". 
Unfortunately, abang Amil is now gone. 

They've recharged my motivation, and clearly, I miss the familiarity. 

No comments: