Wednesday 8 April 2009

Simply difficult

It was a good break just having abang trying hard to keep himself awake, Ili scaring me immediately from behind, Aizat doing his shooting by the pool beside us ( whilst we tried to selit ourselves in his music video :P ) and Alif and Cuki sitting on each my left and right watching Twilight.and of course Amar was in our thoughts too! haha! oh the Amdans, Ishaks and Nadzams.

As much as I am looking forward to graduation, I really do not have a clear mind as to what I really want to do upon graduation. Due to this, I have previously in the past couple of months since final year started, spent a mountain loads of time trying to rake that path ahead of me,to try and not let myself down, not knowing what I really want, hence spending sleepless nights and stressful days sitting my butt on the chair facing the screen and persevered through my applications. For Masters and for job.

Like it is in Money and Banking, I opted for value at risk and was going for the worst case possible and that is to be left idle upon graduation. Being told that I would receive a reply 6 weeks after a submission, I was left hopelessly disappointed after no replies came my way even after 5 months passed by. I got people breathing down my neck asking me what my future plans are, and what am currently thinking of doing. I couldn't answer back to them.

and just when I became tired of being patient... I got offers. Another came by after another and has brought me back to square one where now I don't know what to choose.

Banking? It is a very good time to join, as I would be able to witness the real change in the financial system.
Masters? Not always that some good offers come by, so I don't want to miss this opportunity.
Consulting? It's something I am interested in.

Sigh....

Oh well, a good break was well more than what I seeked for. I don't get the answers but I do get the love that calms me down and make me happy with no worries for that short period of time.

now I feel like kidnapping and patting and playing with M and K and snow. Children of Iris. Kittens of the Amdan's whom uncle just introduced me to last night. They're amazingly cute and adorable. I'm allergic though. That's music to Amar's ears, coz he's scared I'd steal them away and bring them back to Shah Alam. Psschhht.

They make things feel easier to handle. Just their company is enough to make things look simpler to handle too. The support and the familiarity.

4 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

EY! naughty little girl. NO CATS! no playing with cats! shoo!

xxx

Alia Ishak said...

hahaha! But they're seriously very very adorable. and one of it, "wears" socks ok! I played a bit onlyy la, but I was sneezing whilst watching twilight :) Ili got me a new book to readdddd btw! One of the 'eye level shelved' books! Bestseller and it's greeen :) I love. You can read!

Alia Ishak said...

btw, Miss SHura Shukor easter hols alreadyyyyyyy! We can disturb her mornings and not allow her to sleep at night =P She can teman us studyyyy!

PHOBELINA said...

what's an eye level shelved book?

buahahahahaha! mari kita kacau choora! xxx