Thursday 30 April 2009

Right Side or Left Side?

Numbers can be fun. sometimes only ok. It's like a game and can also be annoying. Especially when you don't get why the lecturer subtracted that from this and there. and when you seek for help, he answers...

Pure mathematics is the world's best game, did you know. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly!  It's free too.  It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub. This is like a game too A-lee-ya.

Well, how am I to fight with the equation, 
Mathematics is a supreme judge. From its decisions there is no appeal!! Oh well, in Mathematics, sometimes you don't understand things, you just get used to them.

I'll just burn the midnight oil till I finish playing this world's-best "game". It's quite fun actually. It takes away all my sleeping hours. How fun

4 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

you funny little weirdo. ♥♥

Alia Ishak said...

I KNOW. My brain did that...I swear it wasn't me. I'm still sane. My brain's not.

Alia said...

adik! stumbled into urs from ur comment on ablyns! hellowwww!

Alia Ishak said...

hehhee. Why hello there :)
Abang introduced me to the combination of all of you.
I love it! Hope you and Byn and the rest are doing well! Ili and Aizat are coming to visit next week. I'm excited! You should visit Drog too.