Monday 27 April 2009

My first final paper is PHYSICS?!

Exam period for final years starts TODAY! Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck!!

And specially to my lil group of Uni love
who goes to class for me when I am not able to attend it, who takes notes for you when you are drained from all the pile of courseworks that was due that day, who I go for class for when they cannot make it ( even if it means that I don't actually take that subject. Engineering?!!! Things I do for you guys... lalala ), becomes one who we rant to bout Uni stress, teaching us how to speak like a proper American ( Yes, eventhough originally he's not an American! hehe ) and the cycle goes on...and has been going on for the past three years.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! :) It pays to build a friendship and find a group of friends like this. 

Counting down, we only have another month of getting into each others way everyday! haha :) I'm going to miss it for sure. For now, it's the finals. Our last hurdle! Hopefully we'll do well in this last one :) 

Nadal, Kokoshka, Brainy, Princess, Don, Handsome, Fish and Sally and Josh has no name :P

Much love,
Toadette 

First paper for the final period that starts today :
PHYSICS AND CONTINUOUS TIME METHODS

1 comment: