Friday 29 May 2009

Final push, finally

14 hours and 30 minutes.
That's all I have left... Before I enter that hall for the very last time ( Hope so! Better be so! ) and 

16 hours and 30 minutes later.
I'll be out ( whether I'll be relieved or sulking, depending on the level of exam difficulty ) and SMILING the WIDEST SMILE EVER! 

Yes, I'm anticipating the time I walk out of the hall. Time to go all out and dance that final routine now. With the apparatus in hand when the music ends :)) InsyaAllah. Pray for me!

Ps : Atuk and Awe are here already from Malaysia! Whoopdeedoooo :)) They're all waiting at abang's in Ireland for me to come on Monday before we leave for France for a camping trip. YIPPEE!! A final year treat from Abang Aun :)) A camping trip in France with Atuk, Awe, Abang, Kak Azura and my darling nieces, Sofea and Reana.

1 comment:

RG said...

Dont worry....u'll b fine. Just go out there n give it ur best n enjoy it :p