Thursday 21 May 2009

Poof!

I think it's the exam period....and I also think I've been spoilt for the past one week. Spoilt oh-to-the-max with constant familiarity. Oh well...
I don't have that many more days to go. I know it's just the feelings that is getting the better of me. But I must say, their presence was so significant that it motivated me to study and I found papers last week not as cruel as I thought it would be.

Ili and Aizat came on Monday last week, stayed in London till Sunday. In which I have been staying at Yan's the whole week with them. An amazing family full of love and warmth :) Yan, Adli, Lil Haris and babu :) Thereafter, on Monday when I am supposed to start being on my own....Abang Aun came to visit and we went around London town Japanese food hunting, added with a lil bit of Abercrombie & Fitch and lil visits to the Apple store. So Abang's style, and of course whilst at it, he got me an Apple accessory and now I can call home using my iPod touch! Shankks abang. ( Not to mention how Adli and Yan has also turned me into an Apple application junky!! GAH! hehe... ) Oh technology! :):)  Abang has just left back for Ireland.  So today...felt like my first day away from home. I miss them all.  

Note to self : Do not study whilst listening to Adli and Aizat jam and sing their hearts out...DOESN'T HELP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

study !!
lps exam ANGELS AND DEMONS!!!