Saturday 20 June 2009

My elder sister in London


Why now? Only when I'm about to leave London then I meet her. Him. Them.

Seriously. We may not look alike, but I think we have so many similarities that I thought she may be my long lost twin. Just that she came out 4 years earlier. I got stuck in the stomach for a wee-4-years-while. Wait a minute. That makes Ikhwan my 4-years-and-30-minutes twin too. K maybe not twins then. Just a great friend I've met 2 months ago.

I've been babysitting  lil handsome Haris since I came back from France, and I think he knows me well already! Yay! haha :) An amazing lil angel, so cute and handsome at the same time, and most of all the luckiest baby boy to have an excellent set of parents such as Yan and Adli. They are individually a great mummy and daddy. Really, since babysitting lil baby boi, I've learn and done so many mummy-chores for a lil boy, and I now understand why new parent are always so tired. Nonetheless, they're coping very well, indeed. From changing diapers to feeding. Hush a lullaby to make him sleep. Memorizing so many nursery rhymes and getting used to watching playhouse disney during the day.

I've come to settle down very comfortably with them, my "housemates" (Adli and Haris) and my very own big sister (Yan). Probably because of the fact that Yan is Ili's best friend and we have so many things in common (like seriously), we've been spending everyday together caring for Haris whilst Adli work on night shifts calls, food hunting and checking out summer fairs with Adli and Haris on days when Adli is off work, going out shopping with her like a sister I've never had before and starbucks-ing in between. The one I come home to and go "Yan! You know what happened todayyy?" and we'll just sometimes sit and lie on the bed with Haris and talk about what happened and laugh till we cry. A company that is so warm and welcoming Yan and Adli are. Yes, I have my set of clothes, towel, toothbrush, everything!...all in Ikhwan's room in Yan's house :)

They're an amazing family, whom I've regretted not knowing earlier eventhough Ili has told me to do so since the very beginning. If not for kakakku, I wouldn't have met Yan too. 
P/s : I've also started dance classes with Shasa :) It's simply superb doing something you like with a company that has the same interest. Going for classes together and walking back home talking bout dance and music. I love you Sha for taking me there :))

As for right now, I need some sleep, since I haven't been getting enough up to the point where Yan and I didn't last that long at Oxford street today. We decided to grab wagamama and ordered sushi delivery and just headed home for a good meal and catching up with Adli instead. I do have my elder sisters out here :)) I love them! Yan, Adli, Haris, Sha and Ili. The company I've had since exams started.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Gosh...such a perfect picture they make. All they need is a baby girl to make it even more complete. God bless them for always :p

Anonymous said...

im already sad that you are leaving..

I am gonna miss u very much and im sure Yan feels the same way, maybe more la.

Ive had sooo much fun chilling with you my dearest. I hope everything goes well for you in Msia. I am going to spend as much time as possible while ure here ;) .. Oh thanks for being a shoulder to cry on too. LOVE U TO BITS!

Mama said...

awwhh so sweetla you alia! I'm glad that you can count me as your big sister!! (and big indeed..!!) hehe love you to bits alia, thanks so much for helping our family! :D may Allah bless you always and always!