Wednesday 8 July 2009

PETRONAS

At one point when I opened my eyes this morning, a BLUE monster came jumping on the bed in between Aisyah and I. Oh Aimee.
As it is, we watch "He's just not that into you" before we fell asleep at 4 in the morning cause Aisyah has never watched it
Then, she was so hungry that she was so impatient waiting for me to prepare her soto that she kept fliping the ketupat that I was boiling, spilling water around. Oh Aimee.
Best part is, whilst waiting, she made me sing this!! How patriotic! Oh Aimee...

PETRONAS MAJU JAYA
KEMEGAHAN NEGARA KITA
SEMERBAK NAMA SELURUH DUNIA
PETRONAS MAJU JAYA

CITA RAKYAT KAMI PEGANG TEGUH
AMANAH NEGARA DIPATUH
KAMI USAHA SETULUS HATI
CEKAL TABAH IKRAR KAMI

KAMI BERJUANG BERGANDING BAHU
ERAT MUAFAKAT BERSATU PADU
MOHON RESTU ALLAH YANG ESA
MALAYSIA MAKMUR SEJAHTERA

PETRONAS MAJU JAYA
KEMEGAHAN NEGARA KITA
SEMERBAK NAMA SELURUH DUNIA
PETRONAS MAJU JAYA!!!

Yes, go PETRONAS! First Amar, trying to brainwash me when I was back during easter, now this one that Aimee's doing is just drastic! Till I report back, I shall be singing this. haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg aimee sounds like a swell girl!i give her props!

PHOBELINA said...

hahahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

nice~ :)

Anonymous said...

lawak la aimee ni.. i can imagine si aimee tu..