Thursday 30 July 2009

Special


I've always thought that this present was special in it's own special way, because it came from the three of them. Yan and Adli took a while choosing and thinking before Haris does the final call of giving a signal between this one and it's friends. He shrieked at this one, and assured mum and dad that this is for me :) That's why it's special. Haris making the last call! I love this lil cutie pie. Such an adorable darling he is. Surely a potential professional heartbreaker in the making!
I've always known that I don't deserve anything as exclusive as this for I have done nothing to them to deserve this.

Now, as I wear it, it'll always remind me of those good moments that are now just memories in my head and not a daily routine any longer and it was difficult getting used to it. From THE DAY I flew out of London, till today. It still isn't something I have managed to get used to fully. I still think I'm going back after my summer break and we still talk every other day. Haris' face still so clear in my mind.

That very last day of walking out of flat 8 will always stay in my head quite clearly. The difficulty of walking out. The extra minute I kept giving myself to lie down on the bed doing nothing and just watch Haris sleep and catching up with Mummy Yan. That last day...

For now, I really miss babysitting you, Haris and being bossed around by you and your lil laughs when I act silly. I miss the rather heavy weight that made me happy! and just being silly, baby talking, card flashing and being vomitted at :) I miss you Awangku Nik Haris.

2 comments:

Mama said...

awwwhhh you made me cry Alia!!!! sighhhhhhh

and be rest assured your lil bully is missing you. LOTS!

Hugs and kisses from all of us.

Pial Khadilla Abdullah said...

alia shmaliaaa!! ru back?? call me msg on FB first k!!