Thursday 20 August 2009

Bang Long, Kak Long and Bang Ngah have always been there



First Juai and Amar came by the house to pass Abang and I these pretty things which Kak Anne made after we came back from the hospital, and with that came catching up, ribenas and some smiles and laughters...and made me happy.

...and last night Abang brought back all of these. came into my room and said "Nah, kakak you bagi semua to cheer you up"

I've been so down and fragile lately, though I know I'm strong. Just picturing you Azwan, and all those good times...Picturing Azam and Nury crying tadi. It just breaks my heart and break down unexpectedly
But little things like these and their constant encouraging words and reminders everyday do cheer me up for a moment, and they're just what I need, thinking that they have my back. Indeed, they have since the beginning. I am strong for you Azwan and I will continue to be!
Thank you Abang, Ili and Amar for being there, at my most trying time


3 comments:

juai said...

omg..the last pic is so nice!! nanti nak tgk semua gamba2 plz! nway, that's the least i cud do..
it's just normal to break down at times dear..but we do know ur strong and so proud of u :)

Anonymous said...

yup..this pixie is very nice..

Alia Ishak said...

And thanks to you guys, none can do without you guys' support. I love you three very much :) and I love the picture too