Wednesday 19 August 2009

Doctor Alia? Sounds quite nice actually

I would like to apologize to all those who follow or might have stumbled upon my blog as I have been using many Medical terms lately. I realized. I would explain what they all mean, but that would probably make my daily posts longer. Hence Googling those weird, unknown and funny sounded Medical terms would probably do you good in understanding Azwan's current condition.

The reason for this is because I'm learning many new terms everyday, from the Doctors themselves. It's like lecture sessions all over again and sometimes I wished I had done Medicine and have a blog called "the Medical Doctor wannabe" instead. Then I could contribute in saving people's lives.

On another note, a message from Melisa ( Azwan's eldest sister ),
"Dear Azwan's friends.. today he was wheezing a bit, the Dr showed me his chest X ray.. there's some haziness at his right lower zone of his lung. his temperature has gone up a bit & they have stepped up his antibiotics. They r doing chest physio for him twice a day. The Dr said if it gets worse, they might have to reintubate him to help expand his lungs. otherwise they have given him oral sedation 4 times a day as he is very restless. he can still obey the Dr's commands well when he's awake, he makes strong movements with his right side of the body but his left side is still slightly weak, he can open his eyes temporarily when called & can only make sounds. Although slow, the Dr says he is making a much faster recovery than expected. alhamdulillah. Again I'd like to ask u all not to stop praying for him, but at the same time please do not go & see him inside the ICU for the time being, as he needs plenty of rest & we don't want to worsen his infection. we hope u understand."

Hence, at his best interest, please refrain yourself from visiting him whilst he battle it out in the ICU. We wouldn't want him to have something extra to battle right? Do let your friends and his friends know too. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good improvement Alhamdulillah :D.
You make sure youre healthy ureself k! Makan elok2 and i will continue praying for his recovery .. take care sayang xx

ashieBee said...

hey alia :))

my prayers and well wishes for your cousin's recovery. insyallah he'll get better and better day by day. u tu, make sure take a good care of yourself jugak ok?

**hugs**

Alia Ishak said...

I'll try :) Thank you for your well wishes and prayers Sha and Ash!