Monday 31 August 2009

Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond

As you create these wonderful memories for me to keep and share in the future, I can just afford to smile and be motivated day after day caring for you in hope that I will see positive progress every single day.

You never disappoint

You were born an intelligent, ambitious fighter and even when you're in this condition, you still are the same Azwan Arif Abdul Aziz. Sayang, you did so amazingly well and you just amaze me every day and with every little thing you do.

There's too many to write about today, so I will just tell you personally, face to face when we spend that time at home, playing with Ollie, InsyaAllah soon.

In a nutshell, today, you wrote "Alia"!!! :):) and YOU WALKED! You even wrote "Where's my slippers?" before you pushed your body up hard, pulled Daddy by the neck and sat straight up!! Better still, when you grabbed me by the neck and I said "Zwan, you berat la, I cannot carry and support you alone if you want to walk. Kalau ade boys then ok", and you let go off my shoulders, pushed through me, and pulled Abang's shoulders instead. haha!! Sangat la pandai awak ni :)

Once, when you were in a sitting position, I said :
"See, I have a ball, you want to play ball?"... you shook your head whilst staring out the door
"You wanna walk?"... and you nodded!
"But you have to train your left leg first to be stronger then you can run lagi. Group hug, group hug" I said... and you wrapped your arms around me, Abang and Fiqss! Oh so sweeeet of you :)

"We love you very much"

All in all, today, you walked, you sat, you asked for your slippers, you wrote,
"Where's my slippers?",
"Alia",
"Nanti KYUEM" (which we didn't know why),
"I wanna spell correctly" (Which you brilliantly did, all sentences, grammatically correct!),
"I nak main petang" and so many more :)

We played 'throw the ball at who you want' and 'we throw, you catch the ball k Azwan'.
We communicated, you pinched Daddy with your toes, you pinched my cheeks, you smacked abang's back REALLY HARD!, and you asked me to feed you water and you shook your head when I asked if it was nice, and we just had loads of smile going around in the ward today.

For all the hours we cared for you today, you did so amazingly well and just brilliantly. Your effort, was A ++. I love you yang! My 9 hours of shift has ended and Afi and Lin will take over for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow my love :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear alia,
it's good to read this post..alhamdullillah..
how's his condition rite now??