Saturday 22 August 2009

I'm 21, soon to be a working woman, but I look like a form 3 school girl

4 calls and I finally managed to rush out of the ward to pick up the 4th call. A call that may, or may not change my decision and shape my future as I obliged for the sole reason of not wanting to debate on the phone as my mind was so focused on Azwan's slow progress today :( I didn't even remember the names mentioned except for the caller's. My brain's tired of juggling between this two since 6 months ago so I turned to Daddy bout what to do. I'll just go for that meeting and see how it turns out to be.

I just hope I don't come out confused and undecided. I hate that feeling. Maybe you can give me a sign Zwan :) I'll ask you tomorrow and you can give me the thumbs up for the one you think is best!
__________

By the way, Selamat menyambut ramadhan everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Berpuasa adikku! Anyway, why so confused? i know u can do this! You always can do anything even if ure under pressure. I have faith in u kecik! Love u, wish u're here!

Anonymous said...

Selamat Berpuasa adikku! Anyway, why so confused? i know u can do this! You always can do anything even if ure under pressure. I have faith in u kecik! Love u, wish u're here!

Alia Ishak said...

Thanks Sha! Likewise, selamat berpuasa to you too! :) I wished I was there as well, but I think now is the most crucial time for me to be at home. I'll skype you bout the whole confusion shenanigan. I love you more!

Selamat berbuka and terawih and ber-games night with the Adlis tonight! Give Yan and Haris a big hug and kiss for me. Adli...tak payah la. hehe... ( Just kidding Adli! ). I miss alll of those times. xx

Anonymous said...

hai alia..

what's bothering you??hope you can manage this..take care