Friday 27 November 2009

Personality test revisited

"They can be fiercely independent and stubborn when something they believe in is threatened".

and I never thought it would affect me this way. It just sucked all my happy mood away (and on a holiday?), even when I'm in a period when my training has just ended on a high. I wished I could live with happy music continuously playing in my head at all times. I hate this week! So much...

Why do I always have to let go of something that I like? I don't understand. From sports (Yes I wanted to do performing arts and compete days before my biggest national exam; SPM), to work (Masters was my initial plan), to career ( Firms confused me ), to everything....Probably I was meant to learn it this way. But this one, it's just different. There's nothing to proof like my 9A's in SPM plus it's already something unfavourable.

and when I think about it, I am always very happy in the office, despite the work and pressure and all those immense stress. Why do we get a holiday when I need happy times with them? Monday please come quick!

1 comment:

airin said...

Hi aLiaiShak,

I chanced upon your blog when researching about CIMB TCB program. haha..

I've read a few of your posts about it and am glad that you have enjoyed the program so much (as of my expectations too). It makes me even more excited to be in the program.

I'm going for the case presentation next week and am over nervous about how to excel it. Any tips? haha.

Cheers,
Irene