Saturday 25 September 2010

Let's go iWatch!

I'm surprised at how strong I am this time - not tempted to buy that iPhone 4!

Maxis just had their midnight launch for iPhone 4 last night! But I was stuck watching Wall Street. Yes! A MUST WATCH but that'll be dedicated a different post considering that I went for the premiere night, so I shall not spoil it for the others! Anyway, today was DiGi's turn. People are so determined to get their hands on them, they even forego precious sleeping time just to be with the crowd.

Well, my best friend used to complain that she feels “naked” without a watch. She would also
(sometimes) complain when she forgets to equip herself with her mp3 music when doing
her runs. So much so that her other half got her an iPod nano recently.
So imagine the hassle of preparing for gym. She has to strap up her watch to her wrist
and then look for her iPod to pack it along with her other gym equipments – at the
same time having the risk of forgetting where she placed her iPod last and wasting time
looking for it.

So let’s go iWatch! My friend sent me this link at work, and boy oh boy.
Such a genius invention, don’t you agree? I’m already drooling just looking at this.
“So technology! ” I would say






A watch and an iPod at the same time. I LOVE THIS! So you don't have to keep remembering to pack that watch AND iPod now.

Not sure though whether it has water resistant properties like normal watches. Some fiddled with
it and apparently display is not as friendly as the ipod touch. Additionally, since it doesn't have
a home button, you'd probably need to touch the screen a few times just to move from page to
page. Still love it nevertheless! So cool!

Check it out on these links! Happy drooling :P

No comments: