Monday 25 October 2010

He is Great

MasyaAllah was all I could manage as I witnessed and experienced it all.

Today had to be one of the craziest most stressful day. I knew I had the Budget and Tax seminar to attend, the ETP book launch afterwards, and in between a lot of other meetings to attend and work to be done. On top of that, I fell sick. So sneezing and blowing my nose during the seminar and introducing myself at the same time whilst expanding my network amongst the few hundred delegates was rather annoying. So uncool.

I now believe it when people say 24 hours is never enough. There's just too much to do sometimes and if only we can extend the hours as and when we want. But I also know that it's because He will always test you as and when and only because He knows you can take it. Just when things were pouring out of my two hands and head...

  • Daddy was at the ETP launch, and he queued to get me the long-awaited ETP book on the Roadmap for Malaysia. Just because I was in a seminar. 
  • Google map showed me the exact way to my destination and I got to the place I wanted to well before the event started.
  • Mama called me at the point when I was so stressed and ajak me for food and tea. Instantly no more stress! Food makes me happy. Always. Mums always know best!
  • Aiman got me the other executive summary book and CD, just because I couldn't make it and he got a good seat too.
  • Abang got me yummy buns from the bread shop.
  • Hafiz waited patiently for me in the office and Saiful took over to pass the Asia Pac season pass to me.
  • Tamimi grabbed my registration form for GIFF for tomorrow morning's session. Just because he intelligently spotted it on my work table.

... things just fall into place. One by one. That's definitely a test for patience and I definitely blessed to have the most amazing greatest people around me. Alhamdulillah :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good companies are hard to find.. :)