Sunday 24 October 2010

Economic Transformation Programme: A Road for Malaysia

Remember this? Tommorow is the launch of the "Economic Transformation Programme: A Road for Malaysia" and it's happening at the following details:

Monday, 25 October 2010

2pm
Dewan Merdeka
Level 4, Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)


Few weeks back PEMANDU had the ETP Open Day, and I thought that the presentation and outcome was overwhelming. Positively overwhelming definitely. Now, in less than 24 hours, you can get your hands on the book! 3 versions! But well, if you need more information, do visit PEMANDU's wesite http://pemandu.gov.my/etp-roadmap/

It's unfortunate that I cannot go now, since it was brought forward by a day, and I'm already attending PwC's training with regards to the similar matter. "Unlocking Potential - Towards A High Income Economy". I'm excited to attend the training too, but I've also begged Aiman at the same time to be nice enough to get me a copy of the ETP book since he is going! :) Hehe... Thanks Aiman!

No comments: