Monday 4 October 2010

We're Boring (Working) People

My happy pill!
Today, we both concluded that we're boring people now that we've started working.

We see our friends less now, we eat fast food more and when we get that time to surprise our loves, it always revolves around work and it's a "Hi, bye" in a span of 10 minutes. Often it's

"Hii!"
"I've missed you!! Man it's been ages"
"I miss you too!"
"I'm tired"
"I'm hungry"
"How's work"
"Busy"
"You?"
"Busy also"

Continues chomping on 20 pieces of McNuggets, both minding our own business which usually focuses on our Blackberry screen. Next thing you see, we 'tweeted' each other. Homaigod. How much more boring can we get? Crazy.

Someone I love with all my heart, the one who knows how to cheer me up, always!
Well, one thing's for sure, real friends understand. They care and they know how to read you. It's a complicated relationship with real good friends. You may be continents apart, but somehow, you know what the other is up to and what they're doing. These are people you can run to when you're stress or even when all you want to do is annoy them in the face and tell them happy stories. They would still love you with all their hearts, no matter what :) 

Them I tell everything to
Lil Miss Best Friend is still stuck in Melbourne. I miss!
And they just love London too much
Today, I have officially served 365 days at my first and only (as of now) beloved company and I am very proud to be a part of it. It's still very clear in my head the first day I stepped into the office and getting to know my whole batchmates. Happy moments indeed. I am so in love with my work!

TCB loves :)

No comments: