Saturday 9 October 2010

Yang Berkhidmat Untuk Negara

Remember this?

Now we have this.

 My running kit!

It's finally here! :) Well, it's about time already. I am already exhausted. Probably from all the no-lunch-time-but Nike city run-mode instead everyday for the past 2 weeks. Best part of all, it's starting at 5.30 am tomorrow morning. Oh my God (I need my sleep). As it is, this week has been one busy week, I even walked into a door from all the rush. Sigh...I'm getting old.

Anyway, I'm so excited to do this!!! Not only will it be for a good cause running for charity, but also because you'll be doing Malaysia a favour. To run and contribute to the totality of kilometres. For Malaysia. Against Singapore :) Every little helps. Not only that, it seems like my whole family tree is going. From me, my cousins, uncles, aunties, cousin's friends, my friends, my cats, my cat's siblings, my cat's sibling's cousins.... and satu Malaysia la. This is a fun kinda national service! :):) *ahem, I think all firms should me this compulsory as part of CSR awareness* :P

I love KL city and I get very motivated when I see development and buildings like KLCC. I know la we contracted it to the Koreans la, Japanese la and basically not our own people, but it's still ours, and it makes me smile to be around it. So when I saw our route, I became even more excited!


Well one thing's for sure, DO NOT call me tonight, coz I'm sleeping straight after dinner. WE RUN KUALA LUMPUR! To the rest running it, ALL THE BEST, and let's run for HOPE Malaysia :)


Yang Berkhidmat Untuk Negara

No comments: