Tuesday 21 December 2010

The final days

It's 10 days away from the new year.

There's so much to reflect on, so much planning to do, so much to clear up before 2011 arrives and most significantly, just overwhelmingly a lot to strategize on how I want my 2011 to be. 

I love having a plan before me - knowing what to expect or at least know what to head for. A goal and a direction. 

Right now, I'm very contented and thankful for what I've been through in 2010. Couldn't ask for it in any other better way. I like it just the way it is. Hopefully it will end nicely too, InsyaAllah. 

Work has been piling, but definitely manageable. I'm happy with how things are. So many things I've learnt, so many things I'm grateful for and so thankful of all the experiences I've managed to get through. Happy that I'm filled with much positive thoughts everyday.

10 more days to plan out my future :)

No comments: