Tuesday 7 December 2010

Human Behaviour

is something I believe everyone has a degree in.

We observe humans everyday, every hour, every minute. Except when we're sleeping.

Human behaviour is influenced by culture, attitude, emotions, values, ethics, authority, power, persuasion, sometimes genetics, etc. The behaviour of people are often common, however, sometimes, some are unusual, some acceptable, some unacceptable.

As I go through my everyday, at work, at home, outside, as I walk up the stairs, as I run through the park, you name it, I will learn a thing or two about human and their behaviours. Lately, I have had many encounters where I had to handle different types of behaviour and it amazes me how sometimes, you learn so much about someone just because he/she decides to behave in a certain manner.

We pay very little attention to whether we behave correctly or not. Acceptably or otherwise. But, what we tend to do is to always believe that how we had behave was the correct way to act so. It's only human that we want to be right all the time. However, we fail to realize that our actions leave an impact to our surroundings. Good or bad, it brings a totally different impact altogether.

Humans, we forget. For that I am glad that I have an amazing superior who never ever fails to remind us everyday to always carry out our actions maturely and with utmost professionalism :)

Action speaks louder than words. When one's filled with happy and positive thoughts, naturally nice gestures and happy conducts will follow suit. Happy positive thoughts encourages good vibes and action. Likewise, when one is angry, you may say something that you might regret later on. Or perhaps you won't regret it, but you've had that negative thought in you about something. Encourages you to think negatively. Unhealthy. You might say sorry later, but why bother saying it when you can actually stop yourself from doing so if you had think for a second. Simple.

Everyday, I pray that my actions and conducts do not hurt anyone, anyhow, anytime, as I get through the day. Hence, I'm always filled with happy and positive thoughts, see the good in the bad and carry out my conduct when my mind is in the best state (at least most of the time). I have always believed that a little patience will go a long way :)

It's the new year today in our Islamic calendar. So, Selamat menyambut Awal Muharram to all my muslim readers! :) 

Thankful that I wake up with a smile and I sleep with a smile too (almost) everyday. Alhamdulillah. 

So much so that Aiman said, "A heart attack for Alia is when she wakes up unhappy!" whilst Firdaus managed a "This girl, I don't knowww where she gets her continuous supply of happiness and positive thoughts!". I don't know either! Now why wouldn't I be thankful :) and all I pray for everyday is for Allah to guide me through the right path and InsyaAllah, to be a better person everyday. Better than yesterday and to just be a simple good person for I am already thankful every single day.

No comments: