Monday 13 December 2010

We're Going Live in 3 Days!



"You are 16 going on 17
Baby it's time to think
Better beware
Be canny and careful
Baby you're on the brink

I am 16 going on 17
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe"

I may be able to play music. I may be able to dance. But one talent I have not mastered, but definitely love to do is, sing! :) I'm sure you guys do sing in the shower sometimes, or when you listen to music or even when you're exercising. Come on, don't lie. Pfft. 

For that, I am always thankful that I have been a part of Broadway Academy, where I can sing my heart out, whether in the key or not, that's besides the point la ok. Being corrected where I can improve and being an understudy of the great casts. I mean, I need a break from corporate (read : YCM) too sometimes. hehe :P Yes, I don't just do my Young Corporate Malaysians! :D

and this week is gonna be one of the busiest. You know what else is exciting for me this week? We're going live in 3 days! Yup, 3 days! I haven't even been able to get over my YCM-lag yet. I swear I was struggling to survive work today, what more on the day when I am half awake - half dead, so many deals came in! WHOA.

Anyway, we just finished rehearsals, and it was nothing less than amazing! Excellent energy, beautiful voices, amazing cast, did I mention very very super powerful voices? and an energetic team. We're so anxious and at the same time nervous about this Thursday. It's kick starting this Thursday, all the way till Sunday. 



My oh my, singing for long hours in the studio everyday just makes me happy. When you sing your heart out, sometimes you just forget. It seems like nothing else matters anymore and the world seems like the most perfect place!


My vocal teachers, Dom and Rachel. 
I think I might just be the most out of tune understudy! Well, practise makes perfect, so hopefully by the time we get to our next show, my voice will get there ald!
'Dreamgirls' *hint hint*

Trust me, it's definitely a show not to be missed. The talents performing are just EXCELLENT and have BEAUTIFULLY POWERFUL VOICE! ( If you exclude me, of course! I provide only croaking sounds...I'm quite sure). Performing scores from New York's Broadway, it's as good as watching the Broadway shows in New York itself.

If you guys are interested to get tickets, do let me know, or alternatively drop me an email :) If you want to find out more about it and even book online, follow us at http://broadwayacademy.asia/enchanted.php. Details are as follows:

Some Enchanted Evening the Musical
16th December - 19th December 2010
Celebrities Hall of Music, Solaris, Mount Kiara No 2


The full cast for "Some Enchanted Evening"
Me, Dom, Vincent, Shanel, Rachel, Eunice, Elaine, Ui Li and Casey :)

Watch us go live 3 days from now! Wish us luck! and hope to see you guys there! Let's do this team :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wuyoooo bestnyer.. i cant wait to join u kecik!