Monday 10 January 2011

Greatest Creation Ever

Yesterday Reana asked abang
"Where's Aunty Aya?"
"She's out with Aunty Shura"
"Can she come over to my hoise (with the irish accent) tomorrow night? It's kakak's birthday"

Today, Sofea called me and asked
"Aunty Alia, where are you?"
"Happpppy birthday darling. I'm at work!"
"Why are you still at work?"
"I'm in a discussion"
"Is it about money?"
She's smart huh! I work in a Bank, so I discuss about money. Literally.

"Hahaha! No sayang. About something else with my officemates"
"Ok. Are you ready to come already? Can you finish work early today and come celebrate my birthday with us?"
How can I say no to that?
"Of course sweetheart. Where do you wanna go?"
"McDonalds!" (Multiply that with a thousand times of excitement!!)

"Huh? -__-"

The simplest things in life that makes me happy and makes me smile. These kids are so innocent, everything makes them happy. And when I'm around them, I never fail to feel like I'm living the most perfect life ever. Being with them always makes me count my blessings. Amin. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJA ERIN SOFEA!


 McDonalds = Happy food

 My number one supporter whom I decided to drag along for some after-work catch up

 My favourite married cousins :) My cousins I'm so very proud of, for they have now come back to Malaysia for good to serve the country and saving lives. I wish I was half as successful as them two Doctors. One day. Amin :)

 My favourite Irish nieces. They used to be my happy pills back when I was studying in London and the ones I spent christmas with every year :)

 You know I'm out with the lil ones when you find this in my bag!

and I become the paranoid aunty who keeps cleaning her hands when she touches just about anything


Just before we left, Reana asked "Can you come over and sleep at my hoise? Daddy can send you to work tomorrow". Haha...As much as I want to say no, I'd better not encourage them, or we might just end up spending the night away playing and not going to school/work tomorrow. So I told her I'll see them this weekend and what happens next?

They gave me the biggest hug and sloppy kisses (eeewww) before they said "We love you aunty Aya. You're my favourite aunty"

Now I wish I could pack them in my pockets and take them along with me everywhere everyday. A perfect way to end a crazy hectic working Monday indeed :)

No comments: