Friday 14 January 2011

Oh dear me

Work flowed in like water this week and I officially start my professional paper classes today.

Throughout the week I was rushing through the craziest deadlines, and new deals came in by the day! Imagine rushing through something and suddenly another one come down the sky without you realizing it.... As it is, our team is pretty small and not all were based in KL this week. Things were a little intense this week, and come Wednesday, I was lacking some good sleep and happy thoughts.

Today, it just got worse.

I did not get enough sleep last night. First day of class was pretty tricky. I was tired and panicky. My body did not accept any food and my phone did not stop buzzing with a deadline to chase. So much so that my body decided to reject all that I ate and it left me feeling nauseous throughout the day.

I guess it was all accumulated since day one this week and it was all getting a lil too fast in my world. I need to sit down and decide on matters at my own pace one of these days, just for the fun of taking my own sweet time. For now, I'm looking forward to Abang's birthday celebration tonight! :).... and completing my work. Whee!

No comments: