Saturday 15 January 2011

My Favourite big boy :)


He's 27! Happy birthday bang long! :):):)

It was (again) another surprise birthday dinner. I really think I should start an event management company now with the number of parties I have planned. 
Criteria : It has to be a surprise, birthday party, and I know the birthday boy/girl's friends. I'm good to go!

Anyway, planning for someone very close to you is not all too difficult because you know them very well. Unless of course, on his birthday week I have a million and one to-do-list and deadlines to attend to as well la. *sweats*

Well, as for abang, I planned with mama and daddy first to create a plot and afterwards, I turned to his best friend for an extra hand! Who else would it be if not lil miss perfect-and-bubbly, Syeena :) His awesome best friend. 


Abang has his set of friends since standard one, called the ABLYNS. Don't ask me where they got the name from. I'm guessing it's the combination of everyone's first letter in their respective names. Azlan/Apis/Alia, Bet/Bai, Lene, Yeen, Nordi, Syeena...perhaps. These friends of his have become so very close with my family, they have literally become a part of the family! I used to remember when I was in standard one and they were in standard five, I'd go look for any one of them when I was homesick. (haha! Homesick at school...pfft).

Then, they'd also be the ones whom I will call to fetch me from somewhere or just plain go out for meals when Abang cannot make it, or when my family's not around (to attend to my needs). Mama and daddy know them by heart and would feel very secured when I am in their hands. Mama even knows how many and who were their ex boyfriends/ ex girlfriends! Awesome huh? haha! And they don't call me by my name anymore. They call me "adik". Love them to bits, my extended kakak and abang :):)

ABLYNS 

Well, let's just say all the stressing out and crazy days paid off well because Abang didn't even see it coming! I'm proud that Mama and Daddy played the plot well too. He was well surprised alright :) His smile and too-surprised-to-even-eat gave me the best satisfaction last night. Anything to see him happy!

For a moment I felt like I was the older sibling (eventhough abang calls me his 'lil one'), since it was abang's and it's a party filled with loads of birthday present too! Usually dah besar besar ni, it's quite rare to see a party filled with mountain of gifts, but I got really excited as I laid down and arranged his little presents that everyone brought. So very sweet of everyone! :)

He decided to be very sweet and waited for me to come home from work today to open up presents. Like! :) 

Amongst all, of course I loved these the most :P
Ok, I'm broke now.

 With some of abang's favourite cousins and cousin-to-be

a happy shot with everyone is always a must!

To abang, 
Happy 27th birthday! :) Hope you loved the surprise and may you be blessed with a great new year. You definitely have the best set of friends and people who love you. You've been nothing but awesome to me, and I love you much long time! Next up will be our holiday and break from work together to London town! Can't wait!  - Much love, your one and only Lil One-

P/s : I'm officially broke now, so yeah. Whatever I wrote in the card, I really meant it. I'm not picky btw *winks* ;)

No comments: