Saturday 29 January 2011

I am 23

I am 22, going on 23...

I left Malaysia when I was 22.

I woke up in London today and I am 23! 

and it can never get any better than this.... 

Before I went to sleep, my closest London loves surprised me with so many pretty birthday gifts (mind you, my eyes were only half open due to the jet lag) , my other half in Malaysia woke up early just to wish me happy birthday when I turn 23, London time (before he went back to sleep of course) and I woke up in a lil cold city that I've missed so much, and with the family and cousins and aunties around :) 

Simple things in life that can make me exuberantly happy!!
 :):)

Initially I forgot that it was my birthday since I woke up and I found dad doing work in the living room. Workaholic much? Abang asleep. Mama lazing around. Lil cousin getting ready for UKEC OGM. Another cousin jet lagged and getting ready for some shopping and my aunty figuring out what to prepare for breakfast.




I'm 23 and I've never been any happier and I am very thankful for everything that I have and I have been put through thus far. 

The best family a daughter and sister can ever ask for. The greatest friends. A perfect other half. And an excellent 22 years thus far. Alhamdulillah.

9 days to make the most out of my London days! It has been one of the best birthday indeed :)

No comments: