Tuesday 1 February 2011

Perfect Birthday Part 7 & 8 - My Young Corporate Malaysians

I thought it ended at 6, but I guess for as long as my birthday has yet to arrive, everyone's celebrating it with me :) I'm not complaining.

This time, it's my last working lunch and last working night in KL.

Firdaus decided to bring me out for Japanese at YUZU, and I was very impressed. This boy used to hate me for loving Japanese, just because he never knew how to appreciate it. Birthday-treat night, he pushed all those hate away and even ate Salmon sashimi! Talk about improvement. Massive. I'm proud too :) The food was not bad, considering that it was the delicious Nippon Tei that was there previously. I was pretty upset when they shifted Nippon Tei out actually.



See this picture. Spot the other thing that made me very proud of him. He surely knows how to dress up on my birthday-treat night, indeed! :)

Then, came my last day of work in KL, and Salem decided to take me out all the way to Dua Residency, well away from work, for some birthday-treat lunch at Delicious. It was definitely a good break from a crazy working week to be honest. Work has been very hectic due to the fact that my deadlines were brought forward from February, so believe me when I say Salem became the destresser. He's the one at work whom I go to to annoy every single day btw. He's amazing at absorbing all me stress!  :)


So, that was all the 8 celebrations I had IN MALAYSIA.

It's time for my REAL BIRTHDAY in London city, where the celebrations just got better! What more with my family around :)

3 comments:

§pinzer said...

Too sweet <3

Happy birthday again!

als said...

OMG CIMB fanatics you two! LOL

Alia Ishak said...

Tock : Kan? Thank you btw! :):)

Als: You know you love my Bank too! ;)