Sunday 23 January 2011

Perfect Birthday Part 1 - World's Greatest Company

It was indeed abang's birthday last last Friday, but Sunday the 16th was the start of my birthday celebrations instead.

My birthday is well...'berzaman' away still but hey, early birthday presents are more than welcomed! :)

As I write this, I've had 6 birthday celebrations already...and it's not even my real birthday yet! I feel very loved, and I definitely have the most amazing people around me.

This time, it started with me getting the best company I can ever ask for. It's been ages since lil miss best friend is back in Malaysia for my birthday, and guess what? This year, Shura Fazlina Shukor is home for my birthday! Usually, it is I who will be at hers on HER birthday. So, I'm obviously more than happy and not complaining :) If I could, I'd not let her go back to Melbourne! But ok, let's be fair to Zamir.

And then, just when I had one of the craziest working weekend, lil  mr fellow convenor came by - and Aiman brought along the most unique birthday present I have ever gotten in my entire birthday history. Him and Polo shirts :) What have I got to say to that, he just won the best-birthday gift award, hands down! :) Even mama, daddy and abang thinks so!



And the entire week, it was purely a 'me, Mama, Daddy, Abang, Aiman and Shura' time.

That has got to be the first to the start of my birthday celebrations and it was the happiest one, Alhamdulillah :) I am very thankful for I am very lucky to be getting the best birthday presents this year!

Could not have asked for anything better. 

No comments: