Thursday 27 January 2011

Perfect Birthday Part 5 - London to Melbourne Best Friends Combination

 When I love my best friend too much to allow her to go back to Melbourne

My happy pills in Malaysia

So this is when I got my birthday wishto have a meal together with the complete London Melbourne Best Friends combination.

Us four, at Pink Sage, for breakfast.

We were keeping scores on which best friends are the better ones, and clearly Shura and I won. Coz we scheduled for breakfast at 10, we got there at 10. At this point, Ajjie was still sleeping and Vivy was struggling to communicate with Ajjie’s maid to tell her to wake Ajjie up! Vivy and Ajjie got there at 10.45.

ShuAlia – 1


VyAjjie – 0 


But all was forgiven when we saw them struggling and scrambling into the restaurant, in high heels! That must have been a challenge already. Haha. It was too funny, especially with Ajjie holding a box of Taboo in her hand. Earlier the night before she had this brilliant idea of playing taboo to see which best friend combination is the smarter one. Well, we already won by default since they were so late, so taboo what…? Pfft…

At the end of the day we ended up ordering SO MUCH, but ate SO LITTLE coz we were too busy being very happy little girls.
Best part was when the bill came and Ajjie said

“Happy birthday Als! Birthday breakfast on me ”

…opens up wallet. Looks at Vivy

“Eh Vy, you pay first. I didn’t bring cash! But happy birthday Als, breakfast still on me”

By that time, Shura and I were very certain that we don’t need to play taboo to win anymore :P
 *smacks forehead*




From London to Melbourne best friends.

No comments: