Wednesday 26 January 2011

Perfect Birthday Part 3 & 4 - Of Toots, Titts and Fadza

Few weeks ago
“What do you want for your birthday?”
“Us four (Shu, Ajjie, Vivy and I) having dinner together”

A weekend before my birthday
“Als! Eh jom dinner tonight, you and Shu come join us la”
“Ajjie! Where?”
“Usually in our Pyjamas at Vy’s house, but today’s an exception. BSC. See you” 

Later in the evening
Shura was at the saloon doing her hair, and Ajjie was at the I-don’t-know-where, having a round of I-don’t-know-treatment-for-what. Did I tell you I decided to sleep at the hairdresser whilst waiting for Shura. I’m skillful like that. Afterwards, I just decided to do nothing but spend the rest of the time with Shura and Zariq. My favourite Shukor siblings. 



Later at night as I was walking out of the lift at BSC, I bumped into Fadza and Vivy.
She and he gave me a hug before Fadza asked “where are you heading to?”
“Huh? Am I not seeing you guys for dinner? Pfft…”
“But we’re having dinner together. Not with you right?” (Very convincing face came with this if I may add)
“Hmm…Ok la, I call Ajjie” 

Next thing I know, I saw them all VERY DRESSED UP at Dancing Fish - they had just planned a lil surprise birthday dinner for me. Yes, I was in my most comfortable slip-on shoes (nasib baik tak pakai slippers!), a jeans, Polo shirt and messed up hair. I obviously did not look like the one being celebrated, duh. The cake was the best surprise, cause the place serve no cakes but Fadza worked his charm with the waitress and they got like OMG-the most delicious cake ever! Well planned.

From dinner, we moved on to Dome for supper, and I had to stop them from getting another cake as I was already too full to even move. Food at Dancing Fish is highly recommended by the way. Superb quality.

It was one very happy night that was, filled with many laughters and silly moments. I was a happy girl indeed. Thank you Fadza, Vivy and Ajjie!

The cutest part has got to be when
Fadza said “I’m getting this birthday dinner bill. Happy birthday”
Vivy said “I’m getting this birthday supper bill.Happy birthday!”
…and Ajjie said “there’s another birthday breakfast for you tomorrow. On me. Happy birthday in advance!”

No comments: