Sunday 27 February 2011

Back to Reality

...what is a trip without a picture with our branch huh? :)


...and I don't think it will take you a million years to figure out where I went. 
(Yes, I'm always in long sleeves, because I'd rather suffer the heat than get tanned)

It was rather short, and weather was a little confusing at times. However, it was definitely a great extended weekend with the rest of my 200 other colleagues at work. This time not in the office, not on the tracks, not on the field but instead so welcomed by the locals and treated like true Champions on a very beautiful island. 


Definitely a destination to go to again. and again. and again. 
Thank you CIMB and congratulations once again to all the Champions! :)

Will blog more bout it soon! For now, let me slap myself back to reality first. Monday's here and I've never been happier to see my colleagues at work :)

2 comments:

RS said...

omg! when you said that you'd rather suffer the heat than get tanned, I first thought 'how Melayu...'

hahah. it's true though! Us Malays, or Asians, dislike dark skin because it's perceived as 'unattractive'.

I've met so many with lovely, golden brown skin though. So beautiful!

Alia Ishak said...

Hehe...I even used a whole bottle of sunblock and drank soya bean to become fair (subconsciously) ;) I love the sun though but probably not ready for some golden brown skin just yet! :)