Thursday 24 February 2011

My Weekend Favourites

First of all, YCM Great Women CEO At Work Series today went so well! The crowd turnout was overwhelming and Ms Rejina, MD of Nomura Asset Management was a big hit!! :) So, stay tune for our next one next month. We're bringing you another amazing CEO *hint hint*, you'll sign up even before we can post up the event - if you knew la ;)

Anyway, I packed for Bali in a record time. 20 minutes!! Hah! So much for stressing about packing. For a girl, I think I did very well :)

However, I always suffer from this missing-everyone-and-work back at home every single time that I need to jet set away. Haih...What is wrong with me!

Well, this time, I'm gonna miss my favourites definitely! It has been a routine that, come Friday night, we'll have our usual super supper. Aiman, Sya, Kak Aliaa, Abang Imran and I. Just talking about the most random thing, planning the most interesting outing and having happy-silly times just being in each other's company. Love them all!

And then Saturday and Sunday with the family loves and more time with the Ishak-Nadzim-Jaafar loves :)







Especially my favourite lil Consultant. He makes me smarter even when we're out for dessert. On a weekend! He's skillful that way, it amazes me. See how I stick out my tongue when he tests me. That's a sign that I'm thinking really hard....when actually I think dessert was in my head... or not! =)

3 comments:

SS. said...

i like this post! oh and can you pls send me the pics of us at delicious. thankyouu :)

als said...

Alia!! Aiman is definitely NOT so little!! Haha. Glad you had a wonderful trip to Bali babes :)

Alia Ishak said...

Hehe...compared to you memang la Aiman is NOT so little :D And yes, I did have an absolutely good break in Bali! I'll see you in the office soon!